Queen Letizia's Current Events, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Letizia presides the awards ceremony for the authors awarded in the 46th edition of the SM Awards for Children's and Youth Literature

Last edited:
Here are some extra photos from the Children's and Youth Literature Awards.
PPE Agency

I wonder if the Queen and the elegant Isabel Diaz Ayuso are personal friends. I'm assuming she also wore sneakers out of solidarity for the Queen. Nice!

Final of the Spanish Football Championship “Her Majesty the Queen's Cup” 2023/2024, between the F.C. Barcelona and Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D. in Zaragoza

Last edited:
Premiere of the documentary “The Science of African Women - Science by Women” in Madrid

:previous:
Here are some additional photos:

** ppe gallery **

** gettyimages: Queen Letizia Attends The Premiere Of The Documentary "Science By Women Of Africa" In Madrid **

This!

My sophmore year of college I had the opportunity to work in the same lab studying Beauveria bassiana alongside a brilliant young Ghanian scientist. She was a guest researcher. She was absolutely amazing and just shined! She didn't have the resources, technology, and female scientists were frowned upon.

It's awesome this documentary is shedding light on those issues!

Queen Letizia presides the final of the “Only Science” Scientific Monologue Contest

Back
Top Bottom