Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 11.7.2009

Here are some new pics!

Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of
Greece at a party at a former police station now owned by
the German Bismarck family. London, July 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

What does Marie Chantal leads about her head ? the dress is Eastern style .. The colour pink is a very striking.

Thank you iceflower ! Nice to see such colourful clothes and very feminine curves on MC. The butterflies in her hair are delicious.

Prince Pavlo has bearing the tie blouse and pink to match the dress her wife.

I like Marie Chantal, her dress is gorgeous

Aug 8, 2009 - Marie-Chantall at the Christening of her son Aristides
Marie- Chantal in a heavy lace white dress with brown shoes and a brown clutch

Picture

I know many people don´t like MC, but imo she is a very elegant woman , who knows how to dress well. The fact that she has lots of money probably irks people, but what about it?- After all, she has to appear elegantly in social occasions (for me they´re the best-dressesd CP couple). The fact that she is so criticized seems to me that it´s because she doesn´t go unnoticed in any occasion as many other CPs do.

:previous:
I love the dress, just not the shoes and clutch.
She is a very very elegant women. :flowers:

I know many people don´t like MC, but imo she is a very elegant woman , who knows how to dress well. The fact that she has lots of money probably irks people, but what about it?- After all, she has to appear elegantly in social occasions (for me they´re the best-dressesd CP couple). The fact that she is so criticized seems to me that it´s because she doesn´t go unnoticed in any occasion as many other CPs do.

ITA! MC has never put a foot wrong publicly so I give her high marks in today's world of stalkerazzi press.

I think the lace dress is too "heavy" and a little bit ill-fitting. The shoes don´t suit to this outfit at all.

I love the clutch, shoes, and the bottom of the dress. The top of the dress looks a bit baggy and droopy, but overall the color and the lace pattern are very pretty.

I love her outfit. She and her daughter both look really beautiful.

She can certainly carry the short length of the skirt off because she is slim but it is inappropriate to go to (a Greek) church in such a short skirt with bare legs, esp. if you are married to Pavlos. And those shoes of her baby, silver, tacky...........
http://i26.tinypic.com/29wa3wl.jpg

This is not an elegant overall appearance.
The dress does not fit at all, shoes and bag don't go with the dress, and the over-usage of this kind of heavy lace on a short summer dress drags it down literally.

Mc

IMO Marie Chantal's dress is lovely. Her Louboutin "City" shoes have a great nude look up against her tan and go well with the look. Her matching clutch is also beautiful. Seems like the occasion was a less formal, more relaxed in dress (for everyone) celebration than previous ones. I find no fault in her wearing this beautiful outfit. :)

I always love the elegance of MC. This is not doing it for me. Dress is OK ,shoes are OK, purse is OK, but together ?...and then to wear big pearl bracelets and diamond necklace and earrings. Somethings off. Not up to the usual MC IMO.

Ill-fitting is the least I could say...I agree with white,but this lace is so very thick.Add the long sleeves and you've got a "summery" disaster.I don't know what she was thinking,I can't find anything elegant here.The clutch,the platform shoes,the huge bracelets,the messy hair,the lack of make-up (or was there any?),well...she did surprise me a lot this time.What happened to her fashion sense?

Just read on the Hello Magazine site in the new issue # 1085 will have article on the christening. Maybe someone can post pictures or more info on it. :)

any one know the price and the brand of her brown shoes i love them

Her shoes are by Christian Louboutin. They are called City . I agree,
they are gorgeous. If you notice she is also wearing them at the recent christening. :)

Indeed the shoes are gorgeous, sexy, a totally summer look b u t not for a christening and especially not when you happen to be the mother of the baby to be christened.
Her hair also looks messy. Her make-up is rather poor. The jewels are rather heavy.

The dress is OK but not for a christening (consider the fact that the baptism took place in a women's convent and the code of dress is rather strict...).

For me, this appearance is one of her worst, if not the worst of the 5 baptisms of her children.
I adored the creme beige suit she wore at the baptism of Konstantine Alexios and the simple light dress she wore at the baptism of Odysseas (so appropriate for a baptism and a convent). I loved the pink suit at the baptism of Achilleas. I cannot recall what she wore at the baptism of her first child...
But this outfit??? It is totally ill-fitting to her, to her family, to the occasion, to the environment....

However, I envy the family she has created with Pavlos. They are surely blessed!!!

I agree with posters who disliked MC's outfit at last baptism. Have you noticed that on many photos there is a yellow panel on the wall, which says in greek and english that this is a women convent, and visitors should dress appropriately ? Haha, maybe in the inside they gave MC a clothe to cover more legs, as they do in Italy... I think it would have been great if the upper part had been a kind of summer coat (I like the idea of cream lace for a sophisticated christening), and there would have been a longer skirt made of softer fabric, like MC often wears. Anyway, I hope we'll see the evening outfits in the Greek Hello ; the orange evening dress by Valentino at Odysseas' christening dinner was a delight, to my taste.

The lace was beautiful, but I agree that the skirt was too short. A huge difference would have been made with simply adding a few inches to the skirt. It was a particularly bad choice for the baptism of one's child and a convent. I find that that the majority of the family was dressed to casually for a baptism.

Have you noticed also that not only MC chose to wear lace for the baptism but also her mother (in a more lighter version and much more discreetly) as well as Isabel Getty, a light summer, very short, white dress ???

Do you know brands????

Have you noticed the large ring MC wears??? price anyone???

Also I tried hard to figure out the jewel Maria Olympia wears, something like a big heart. Anyone knows details???

Have you noticed also that not only MC chose to wear lace for the baptism but also her mother (in a more lighter version and much more discreetly) as well as Isabel Getty, a light summer, very short, white dress ???

Has Isabel Getty attended?Is this confirmed?
I heard Pia & Isabel were there,but never saw pics of them during the christening.

Last edited by a moderator:
This took place in the 2nd week of September I think. Marie-Chantal at the opening of her new store in London wearing a dark charcol/navy dress with a belt.
Make up looks nice especially the eye make up.
Picture

The color of the dress is nice, but she looks pregnant in this photo. I can't tell if that is due to a bulky skirt, or if there is some sort of top layer on the skirt. Her hair and makeup are very nice.

This dress is gorgeous.But her make-up & glowing hair are the best,imo.
Carine Mavroleon looks at her best,too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom