Princess Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Fashion & Style Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks lovely in the suit. Very professional.

Glad she is in pants. So tired of the old fahsioned 'a woman has to wear a dress to look formal' or 'well dresses are more feminine, more lovely, more....'

Pant suits can be as formal as a dress.This is a princess of 2023, nothing wrong with her dressing as one.

She looked immaculate and poised.

A very grown-up, professional look. Proportions aren't right, though.

Last edited:
A very grown-up, professional look. Proportions aren't right, though.

The coat is longer than the dress you mean?

She looks lovely and the understated colours are nice for autumn. Nice to see her wearing the miniatures of the order of Carlos III indeed.

She looks amazing! The colors look great with her order.

The Princess looked lovely but I'd have preferred an up-style hairstyle given it was a State event.

The Princess looked lovely but I'd have preferred an up-style hairstyle given it was a State event.

I think it is OK for an 18-year-old to wear her hair down for the state opening of the Cortes in day dress. An updo would be required if she were in uniform or in gala dress, for example at a state dinner or something akin to the British state opening (with tiaras).

Last edited:
This is a lovely autumnal look for Leonor.

really? I actually love her shoes a lot. :D:flowers:

I love the shoes,too!
The entire outfit looks professional and befitting a future Queen.

I like the shoes and dress but not the coat.

I like the coat and the shoes but not the dress.

I like the dress, its very pretty without the coat. The sleeves are nice too. I'm not a big fan of those shoes, but they work well with the entire outfit. And she got quite tall!

I think Leonor looks perfect, great outfit from head to toe!

(..)
The leather pants might be borrowed from Letizia.

Last edited by a moderator:
(..)

Zaragoza is freezing in winter. I've no idea how some of her friends wear miniskirts, brrrrrr!

Last edited by a moderator:
She certainly looked very cold and that jacket didn't look exactly warm. I think the leather pants looked great on her.

(..)
The leather pants might be borrowed from Letizia.

Leonor is a larger size than her mother. They also don't appear to be a cut Letizia prefers, also I suppose it's possible they are ones she doesn't wear for engagements... but I don't think Letizia's clothes fit her and this isn't something like a coat.

Back
Top Bottom