Princess Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Fashion & Style Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 1 of the thread for Princess Leonor's Fashion & Style!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Kinda surprised that she is wearing a pants suit. Having said that … she looks nice.

I wasn't expecting a pantsuit, but a dress. But she looks great, very immaculate and "clean". It's a nice outfit for a solemn ceremony.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda surprised that she is wearing a pants suit. Having said that … she looks nice.
I think is a kind of message. She is serving in military and she is the future Ruler, so ... wearing pants somehow.

Off topic posts and comments have been removed. Please discuss Princess Leonor's fashion choices only, thank you!

I think a dress would be more appropriate for the occasion, even though it's a nice pantsuit.

The Princess's suit has been made by Serna Tailoring, which made the uniform that King Felipe wore at his wedding.

I think she does look lovely in this pant suit but overall I’m very disappointed. It is such a grand and momentous occasion and all we get is a suit and a pony tail.

I love it. The fit is perfect. It screams “modern heir to the throne” to me. I had a feeling she wouldn’t wear a dress. I’m only surprised that it is white, but the color looks good on her. Dresses are so old fashioned.

I'm hearing the journalists say that with her look she tries to show that she's a modern princess. Her outfit doesn't overshadow the importance of the occasion, a very solemn ceremony where her duties and responsability are the main focus. The journalists are saying it's a nice outfit to represent her commitment to the spanish people and its constitution, though they were not expecting a pantsuit.

I'm disappointed that it's a suit. I just don't get that hype around them, when dresses look so much lovelier. Suits always strike me as cold.

The ponytail looks nice on her, as does the colour white.

I just love her suit. I am totally fine with suit but most of the suits we saw from the younger ladies somehow are always off to me. Her outfit is the first one I think actually is splendid. It suits the occasion well.

I just love her suit. I am totally fine with suit but most of the suits we saw from the younger ladies somehow are always off to me. Her outfit is the first one I think actually is splendid. It suits the occasion well.

I agree that this was a lovely outfit for today's solemn event. The tailoring is perfect IMO.

I like the pant suit TBH. She looks impeccable in it and the fit is very good. It looks professional and the lack of distractions make us focus more on her instead of on the outfit. It also displays the order of Carlos III rather well.

A nice and clean look for the Princess today, but i would have preferred a dress.

I like the suit, not necessarily on this occasion. But I guess it comes across as modern and as a woman who will wear the pants, what in fact she'll have to do.

I think she looked amazing!
She definetely stood out (as she should) wearing a white suit when her mother and sister both wore dresses. White symbolizes purity and calm. Her blue and white earrings were the perfect nod to the order of Carlos III which she received today.
The elegant ponytail was also very practical given that several symbolic jewelry was being placed around her neck today.

Everything about Leonor's look appeared to be well-thoughtout and deliberate.

Would have preferred a dress for this occasion but the white suit is lovely.

I think she looked amazing!
She definetely stood out (as she should) wearing a white suit when her mother and sister both wore dresses. White symbolizes purity and calm. Her blue and white earrings were the perfect nod to the order of Carlos III which she received today.
The elegant ponytail was also very practical given that several symbolic jewelry was being placed around her neck today.

Everything about Leonor's look appeared to be well-thoughtout and deliberate.
I could not have said it better myself. I thought she looked stunning. Well done.

She looks perfect. The white suit is stunning and stands out amongst the crowd. It also harkens back to her mothers famous engagement announcement suit. Its a powerful and feminine look.

She looks splendid in a suit. I could not ask for more. However, she could have neatly put her hair.

Absolutely perfect and well conceived. What a joy to see a pantsuit tailored to the smallest degree! As others have noted the color and hairdo were perfect to have her stand out, accommodate the collar and look like a modern princess. The shoes and earrings were a dash of style

she looks beautiful and very grown up in the suit.

Back
Top Bottom