Infanta Elena Promotes the Charity Campaign “A Toy, A Joy”
On April 17th in Zarzuela Palace, Infanta Elena met with representatives of the organizers and collaborators of the caring campaign “Un Jugete, Una Ilusión” ( “A Toy, A Joy” in English) which is organized by the Crecer Jugando Foundation and Radio Nacional de España under the Honorary Presidency of H.R.H. Infanta Elena.
The main intention of the campaign, created in 2000, is to send toys to developing countries, non-governmental organizations and foundations that are employed in cooperation and attention to childhood projects.
This year, the campaign is celebrating its IX edition and has raised three million euros, from the sale of products and donations. Thanks to this, it will be send more than 500,000 toys to 22 countries all over the world such as Iraq, Jordan, Haiti, and Ecuador among others.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Children, Infanta Elena, Patronage.
- Infanta Elena Visits the Medinaceli Basilica
- Infanta Elena opens new Headquarters of FIAPAS
- 2008 Award of Castillia and León in Economics “Infanta Crisitina”
- Prince William Speaks About Mother’s Death at Bereavement Charity Lunch
- Duchess of Cornwall Visits Schoolgirls Raising Funds for Charity