Astrid and Lorenz at Para-Equestrian Tournament
Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz of Belgium attended the International Paralympic Competition organized by the non-profit-making association “Quadrille” in Moorsele on Sunday 19 April, at the riding school “Zilveren Spoor” (the Silver Spur). The Princess was very impressed with the rider’s performance. She and her husband enjoyed extensive talks with the athletes and spectators, and they also visited the stables.
See here for a summary of Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz’s current events.Filed under Austrian Royals, Belgian Royals
Tagged Archduke Lorenz, Austria-Este, Paralympics, Princess Astrid of Belgium.
- Princess Astrid on RBM Tour – Part 2
- Princess Astrid on RBM Tour – Part 3
- Princess Astrid continues to represent Roll Back Malaria Partnership
- Princess Astrid and prince Laurent Keep Their Donation – For Now
- Princess Astrid on RBM tour