UAE President Doing Well Says Crown Prince
The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, reassured the people of the United Arab Emirates on the health of the President, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, on Monaday.
Sheikh Khalifa suffered a stroke and underwent surgery just over a week ago.
Abu Dhabi’s Crown Prince said, “The President’s state of health is stable and reassuring,” while meeting with guests Monday afternoon, he went on saying, “His Highness Shaikh Khalifa is fine. Yes, we have passed through difficult moments, but we have been able, thanks to God, to pass beyond them.”
Sheikh Mohammed also said that the UAE would not hide anything from the UAE people on the health of their leader.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Health, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed.
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- UAE President Recovering After Suffering A Stroke
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah