Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family, Current Events 2: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
320px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Beatrice_of_York.svg.png

Arms of Princess Beatrice of York

Welcome to Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family News and Events, Part 2
Current Events, Part xx

Commencing September 1st, 2022

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
I think we did know that Bea and Edo had spent time up there. It was a lovely tribute and well chosen pictures.

I know he's not in the spotlight much so it's easier but Edo has been though a lot of big changes with the BRF since he got engaged three years ago and some huge scandals but does manage to say and do the appropriate thing when called for without putting his foot in it.

Last edited:
I also like the way Christopher "Wolfie" seems well integrated with his step mother's family.

He looked completely comfortable chatting with Zara Tindall at the Jubilee concert, and now we learn that he spent at least one summer at Balmoral visiting her late Majesty.

Princess Beatrice attended the 8th annual Lady Garden Foundation Ladies Lunch at Langan's Brasserie in London today, September 29:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Edoardo attended the PAD London collectors preview day in London on October 10:

** Pic **

Yesterday, November 2, Princess Beatrice attended the launch of Dr Gene Sherman's book „The Spoken Object“ in London:

** dm article **

Princess Beatrice attended a fundraising event for Street Child UK in London yesterday, November 17:

** dm article **

Princess Beatrice presented Katherine Jenkins OBE with the Variety Club Duke of Edinburgh Gold Heart Award for National Excellence during the Variety Club Awards in London yesterday, November 21:

** dm article **

:previous: Who received the first Variety Silver Heart Show Business award in 1952?

Yesterday, December 1, Princess Beatrice attended the Mrs. Alice Christmas Cocktails at De Gournay in London:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Oh my...Sienna is gorgeous! She looks like Beatrice as a baby.

But those photos don't look to have been taken with Beatrice's knowledge or consent....:sad:

He and Beatrice were invited to the wedding of Prince Nikolaos and Nina Flohr due to Edo's friendship with the bride, Nina Flohr.

In addition to following James Middleton on IG, he is apparently friendly with Pippa and her husband as well.

Pippa and James were among the guests at Edo and Beatrice's engagement party at Chiltern Firehouse.

And somehow he and Beatrice merited an invitation the wedding of Prince Napoleon in Paris before their own wedding.

My belief is that Edoardo moved in very socially exalted circles even before he married into the BRF.
Beatrice and Eugenie are friends with Prince Philippos niece, Olympia and is close in age with Philippos and they share mutual friends.

For the Bonaparte wedding, they (mainly Beatrice) share mutual friends with Jean-Christophe and Jean lives and works in London.

Due to their placement behind the King and Queen, you could actually see rather a lot of both of them in last night's broadcast.

Beatrice and Eugenie are friends with Prince Philippos niece, Olympia and is close in age with Philippos and they share mutual friends.

For the Bonaparte wedding, they (mainly Beatrice) share mutual friends with Jean-Christophe and Jean lives and works in London.

Thank you...I meant to type Prince PHILLIPOS and Nina Flohr, not Prince Nikolaos!

Back
Top Bottom