Anne-Dorte of Rosenborg Passes Away
Countess Anne-Dorte of Rosenborg, the widow of Count Christian of Rosenborg, passed away on January 2nd. She was 66.
She passed away peacefully at the Gentofte Hospital, where she had been admitted after Christmas with respiratory problems caused by her long-running battle with throat cancer. Her three daughters – Josephine, Camilla and Feodora – were by her bedside.
A funeral service will be held on January 9th, at the Lyngby Kirke.
The Countess is survived by her three daughters and seven grandchildren. Count Christian passed away in May last year.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Countess Anne-Dorte of Rosenborg, Death.
- Count Christian of Rosenborg Has Died
- Count Christian Laid To Rest
- Countess Feodora of Rosenborg welcomes a Daughter
- Countess Alix de Lannoy Passes Away
- Countess of Frederiksborg’s Father Passes Away