Prince Andrew Was Mistaken For A Burglar
Reports have surfaced that Prince Andrew was mistaken for a burglar in Buckingham Palace gardens on Wednesday evening.
This comes two days after there was an actual break in, a man was arrested inside the palace in a major security breach.
The 53 year old royal was stopped in the palace gardens by two armed security guards. A spokesman for Scotland Yard said, “The man was satisfactorily identified. No weapons were drawn and no force was used.”Filed under British Royals
Tagged Buckingham Palace, Security, The Duke of York.
- Buckingham Palace Security under Review after Breach
- Prince Andrew Abseils Down Europe’s Tallest Building
- Prince Andrew at Natural Gas Plant Opening
- Saudi Prince in Court Charged with Murder
- Prince Philip “Satisfactory” Following Operation