Princess Marie to Visit Cambodia
Princess Marie is set to visit Cambodia in October in her capacity as patron of DanChurchAid.
She will visit the South East Asian country between October 9th and 12th, to view projects run by the organisation there. The Princess will be accompanied by DanChurchAid’s general secretary, Henrik Stubkjær.
Among the projects Princess Marie will visit are a crisis centre for women and a street children’s training centre. The organisation has been running projects in Cambodia since the 1980s.
The Princess has been patron of DanChurchAid since 2011.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Cambodia, Patronage, Princess Marie of Denmark, Working Visit.
- Princess Marie Opens Refurbished Charity Shop
- Princess Marie to take over duty from Prince Henrik
- Princess Marie to become UNESCO Patron
- Princess Marie Presents Scholarships to Women in Science
- Princess Marie, Patron of AIDS Foundation