Infanta Margarita Leaves Hospital
Madrid – July 10th, 2012
Her Royal Highness Infanta Margarita, Duchess of Soria and Hernani left the Ruber Hospital in Madrid on July 10th.
The youngest sister of King Juan Carlos was admitted to the hospital earlier this month suffering from a high fever. Over the past few days, the Infanta received visits from her husband Don Carlos, her daughter Doña María Zurita, her sister Infanta Pilar and sister-in-law, Queen Sofia.
Infanta Margarita left the Madrid hospital on Tuesday last accompanied by her only daughter, Doña María.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Infanta Margarita.
- Infanta Margarita Admitted to Madrid Hospital
- Infanta Margarita attends Bruce Springsteen Concert
- Infanta Margarita of Spain Celebrates her 73rd Birthday
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
- Infanta Cristina, Children Return to Spain for Funeral