King Juan Carlos to visit Russia on July 18 and 19
The Spanish Royal Court has announced that King Juan Carlos will make an official two-day visit to the Russian Federation on July 18th. This solo working visit by His Majesty comes only five weeks after a visit to both Brazil and Chile in early June.
The King will be accompanied by the Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Mr Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo, along with a Spanish trade and business delegation.
Their Majesties The King and Queen paid a visit to St Petersburg, Russia in February 2011.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Juan Carlos I, Official Visit, Russia.
- King Juan Carlos Pays an Official Visit to Lebanon
- King Juan Carlos received Family visit
- King Juan Carlos meets President Obama
- King Juan Carlos Fractures His Hip
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery