Princess Christina to be a Grandmother
Princess Christina and her husband, Tord Magnuson, are set to become grandparents later this year.
The couple’s youngest son, Victor, is expecting his first child with girlfriend Frida Bergström. The news was revealed by Bergström to Swedish magazine Svensk Damtidning. She said that the couple were “very, very excited” and “so happy” about the baby.
Magnuson and Bergström have been a couple for several years; Bergström attended Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel’s wedding in June 2010 with Magnuson. The couple were most recently seen at Princess Estelle’s christening in May this year.
The baby will be the first grandchild for Princess Christina, who also has two other sons, Gustav and Oscar. Oscar Magnuson married Emma Ledent in 2011.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Pregnancy, Princess Christina Mrs Magnuson, Tord Magnuson, Victor Magnuson.
- Princess Christina’s Jewellery Stolen from Palace Apartment
- King’s Nephew Reveals Engagement
- Sweden’s Princess Christina Reveals Cancer Battle
- Princess Madeleine Breaks Engagement
- Wedding of Hereditary Prince Christian zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich and Countess Christina Douglas