Wedding of Princess Maria Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer
Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma married Albert Brenninkmeijer on 16 June 2012 at the Basilica San Miniato al Monte in Florence, Italy.
The witnesses of the bride were Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma, Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Marthe Roemer-Visse. The witnesses of the groom were Cécile Coke-Brenninkmeijer, Roderick Brenninkmeijer and Prince Nicholas Doimi de Frankopan. Among the bridesmaid were Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau; Julia ten Cate and Eliane van Vollenhoven.
The bride wore a gown from Addy van den Krommenacke along with the Laurel Wreath Tiara.
The Dutch Royal family came out in force to celebrate the wedding of the youngest daughter of the sister of the Queen. The only adult members missing were Prince Friso (speaks for itself), Princess Margriet’s husband, Pieter van Vollenhoven (back problems), and Prince Pieter-Christiaan’s wife Princess Anita (health). The children from the extended Dutch Royal family that were present, were either in the wedding (Eloise, Julia and Eliane) or had a sister in the wedding. (Claus-Casimir, Leonore and Magali.)
Present were among others:
Bride and groom:
* Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer.
Parents of the bride and groom:
* Princess Irene of the Netherlands.
* Alphons and Cécile Brenninkmeijer.
Brothers and sister of the bride and groom with families:
* The Duke of Parma, Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma.
* Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma, and Tjalling ten Cate with Julia ten Cate.
* Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma.
* Micheline Van Den Biggelaar-Brenninkmeijer.
* Philippe Brenninkmeijer.
* Roderick Brenninkmeijer.
* Cécile Coke-Brenninkmeijer.
Other family members of the bride:
* Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.
* The Prince of Orange, Prince Willem-Alexander, and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
* Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau.
* Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands with Countess Eloise, Count Claus-Casimir and Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau.
* Princess Margriet of the Netherlands.
* Prince Maurits and Princess Marilène of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven.
* Prince Bernhard and Princess Annette of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven.
* Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven.
* Prince Floris and Princess Aimée of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, with Magali and Eliane.
* Princess Christina of the Netherlands.
* Bernardo and Eva Guillermo.
* Nicolás Guillermo.
* Juliana Guillermo.
* Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Parma.
Other Royal Guests:
* Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie of Prussia, née Princess of Isenburg.
* Fürst Aloys-Konstantin of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg.
* Hereditary Prince Alexander of Isenburg.
More information and pictures related to the wedding can be found in the topic:
Tagged Albert Brenninkmeijer, Bourbon-Parma, Princess Maria Carolina, Wedding.
- Engagement of Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer
- Death of Princess Maria Cristina of Bourbon-Parma
- Religious Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- The Christening of the littlest Van Vollenhoven