Danish Princess to be Christened on May 20
The Danish Royal Court today announced that the christening of its youngest member, the infant daughter of Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, will take place on May 20th.
In a brief statement released by Kurt Bache, the private secretary for Prince Joachim’s household, it was revealed that the christening will be held at the Møgeltønder Church, the same church where the infant’s parents were married and where her older brothers, Prince Felix and Prince Henrik, were christened in 2002 and 2009 respectively.
The christening will take place at 17:00, with a private party likely to take place at Schakenborg Palace afterwards.
The Princess was born on January 24th, at the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen. She is the second child for Princess Marie, and the fourth child for Prince Joachim.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Christening, Prince Joachim of Denmark, Princess Marie of Denmark.
- Official Portraits Released of Newborn Danish Prince
- Christening of Prince Henrik in Møgeltønder
- One Week to Danish Twins’ Christening
- Prince Joachim & Princess Marie Expecting 2nd Child
- Salary Increase for the Danish Royal Family