Grand Duke and Duchess in Esch-sur-Sure
The Grand Duke and Duchess paid a joint visit to the dam of Esch-sur-Sure, and then attended the academic session at the Cultural Center Heiderscheid.
The visit was part of the festivities of the 50th anniversary of the Lac de la Haute-Sûre and the 10th anniversary of the Parc Naturel de la Haute.
For more information, please see this threadFiled under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Grand Duke Henri.
- Grand Duke Henri Postpones State Visit
- Grand Duke Henri Returns to Work
- Grand Duke Jean Attends Concert
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- The Humble Grand Duchess: The Last Grand Duchess by Ian Vorres