Princess Michael: New Book in the Works
According to her own website, Princess Michael of Kent is currently working on a new book – a historical novel called “Knights of Betrayal”.
“Set in the first half of 15th century France, it is both a love story and a murder mystery. The setting is the civil war in France which enables the charismatic young King Henry V of England to invade and conquer the French at Agincourt in 1415.”
An exact release date for the book has not yet been set, but it will be published in early 2011, says Princess Michael’s website.
The Princess, who will celebrate her 66th birthday on January 15, started writing in 1986 and has published four successful books (“Crowned in a Far Country: Portraits of eight royal brides“, “Cupid and the King“, “The Serpent and The Moon: two rivals for the love of a Renaissance king“) until now. For more information, please visit: http://www.princessmichael.com/Filed under British Royals
Tagged Books, Princess Michael.
- Royals Attend Princess Michael’s Book Presentation in Portugal
- Book about Royal Arctic Expedition
- Pieter van Vollenhoven attends Book Presentation
- Princess Michael and the Duchess of Orléans Commemorate Diane of Poitiers
- CP allocates Dh 4million to students at book fair