Princess Marie and Prince Joachim in Tønder
Princess Marie and Prince Joachim attended the opening of the Garden and Consumer Fair in Tønder. This is actually one of Princess Marie’s first activities in her ‘home’ municipality.
Princess Marie’s first solo event in Denmark has also been announced (she was not accompanied by Joachim when she went to Morocco, but has never done a solo event in Denmark before, possibly due to language difficulties), on the 5th March; she will attend the opening of the UNESCO Conference “Images of the Future” at the National Museum in Copenhagen.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Prince Joachim of Denmark, Princess Marie of Denmark.
- Winter Holiday for Prince Joachim and His Family
- Marie and Joachim in Billund
- Interview with Prince Joachim
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 1: Royal Travels
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 2: Vacations and Danish Events