Danish Royals at Ballet Premiere
Various members of the Danish Royal Family yesterday joined Queen Margrethe II at the premiere of the ballet A Tivoli Dream at the Tivoli Play House.
The ballet was performed by the ballet school run by Susanne Heering, one of the Queen’s closest friends. The Queen created the scenography for the show, as she has done many times in the past.
Crown Prince Frederik (who left for Dubai the following day), Crown Princess Mary, Prince Christian and Princess Isabella arrived together and sat in the front row with their close friends, and Susanne’s son, Peter and Caroline Heering and their two daughters, Emilie and Rosemarie.
The group later had dinner at a nearby restaurant.
Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Margrethe II, Premiere, Prince Christian of Denmark, Princess Isabella, Royal Ballet, Scenography.
- What have the Danish royals been up to lately?
- Queen Margrethe discusses Designs for ‘Swineherd’ Ballet
- What have the Danish royals been up to lately, Week #44
- Danish Royals help celebrate Home Guard’s 60th Anniversary
- Mary takes Children to Circus Premiere