Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa receive the President of Germany
TRH Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa of Luxembourg received the President of Germany, Christian Wulff, on November 12, 2010.
After the official welcome, the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess hosted an official lunch to honor the President.
More information about the visit of the President of Germany can be found in the thread Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events Part 6 (March 2008 – )Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Audience, Germany, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Grand Duke Henri, President Wulff.
- Grand Duchess Maria Theresa and HGD Guillaume attend Global Social Business Summit 2010
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Grand Duke Henri attends the 75th anniversary of ALI
- Audiences with the Grand Duke and Duchess
- Grand Duke Henri visits Projects of the Hëllef fir d’Natur Foundation