Women of the Future Awards 2010
Princess Badiya bint El Hassan attended on November 10th, 2010 the Women of the Future Awards at the London Marriott Hotel on Grosvenor Square.
This year’s winners of the prize were Dr Raina Zarb Adam, Thea Green, Rina Madlani, Lucinda Garrett, Carolina Gonzales-Bunster, Lisa Smosarski, Bola Agbaje, Gemma Tuley, Tabitha Manzuangani, Phil Smith and the Olympic Delivery Authority.
Also attended the event Deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg, awards patron, Cherie Blair, BBC London News’s, Riz Lateef, TV presenter, Dawn Porter, Olympic gold medallist, Jonathan Edwards and Downton Abbey creator, Julian Fellowes.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Awards, England, Princess Badiya.
- Women of the Future Awards 2009
- Queen Noor at the Women’s World Awards in Vienna
- Princesses Attend Telva Beauty Awards 2010
- Prince Nayef named Second Deputy PM
- Queen Noor attends Common Ground Awards