Crown Princess Mary completes Home Guard Training
Continuing and completing her training with the Danish Home Guard between February 17 and 19, Crown Princess Mary has been promoted to the rank of lieutenant in the Home Guard. She is now attached to the staff of Total Defence Region Copenhagen.
Mary began her basic Home Guard training in January 2008, and continued with NGO training that November. She undertook a further officiers course this year between January 19 and 21, plus on January 28.
Information and pictures from Mary’s latest round of training can be found in this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Mary, Military Training.
- Crown Princess Mary Receives Donation for the Danish Demining Group
- Crown Princess Mary’s Engagement Fashion
- Crown Princess Mary’s Birthday Engagement
- Denmark’s Crown Prince Couple Receive Donation for Humanitarian Fund
- Frederik and Mary to Visit the United States