HGD Guillaume visits the US
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume was recently on a working visit to the United States. The four-day visit took place between November 16th and 19th.
HRH paid visits to the states of Delaware, Michigan and Ohio where he visited various industrial businesses. Guillaume visited the corporate headquarters of DuPont de Nemours in Wilmington, DE, the Guardian Industries and Delphi Automotive in Auburn Hills and Troy, MI respectively and the Goodyear Tire and Rubber factory in Akron, OH.
The purpose of the visit was to strengthen the relationship between these American companies and their branches in Luxembourg.
HGD Guillaume was accompanied by Luxembourg’s Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade, Jeannot Krecke. View an image gallery of the HGD’s visit here.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Industry, United States of America, Working Visit.
- HGD Guillaume Awards Work Promotion Diplomas
- King Mswati III of Swaziland Visits Zimbabwe
- Princess Madeleine visits the USA
- Rania visits New York Girls School – US Visit, Day 1
- President Obama visits Japan, meets with Emperor Akihito