Women of the Future Awards 2009
Princess Badiya bint El Hassan attended on Thursday the Women of the Future Awards at the Marriott Hotel in London.
This year’s winners of the prize were chosen by a panel of judges led by Princess Badiya. During the ceremony received the 2009 Award: Emily Bendell, founder of Blue Bella; Ruth Amos, the 19-year-old inventor; tailor Kathryn Sargent; and the youngest and only female CEO of a City broker, Sam Smith.
This prizes were founded by writer and entrepreneur Pinky Lilani OBE and Caspian Publishing to identify Britain’s talented young women, who are set to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Also were presented at the awards ceremony Princess Zahra Aga Khan and Cherie Blair.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Awards, England, Princess Badiya, Princess Zahra.
- Queen Noor at the Women’s World Awards in Vienna
- Princess Lalla Hasna attends the ’2009 Clean Beaches’ Trophy Awards Ceremony
- Princess Mathilde at Inbev-Baillet Latour prize awards
- Preparations for the Prince of Asturias Awards 2009 Have Begun
- Watch the 2009 Prince of Asturias Awards Ceremony