Queen Noor Presents SOS Anniversary Award
Her Majesty Queen Noor Al Hussein presented on November 2nd the SOS Anniversary Award to Johnson & Johnson for their support of SOS Children’s Villages in Africa at the Embassy of Austria in Washington D.C.
She too shared her experiences with SOS Children’s Villages in Jordan during the reception hosted by His Excellency the Ambassador of Austria, Dr. Christian Prosl, to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the organisation. Queen Noor Al Hussein, Honorary Chairperson of SOS Children’s Village Association of Jordan and honorary member of the General Assembly of the SOS-Kinderdorf International, introduced the SOS Children’s Villages in Jordan after a meeting with Hermann Gmeiner, the founder of SOS Children’s Villages.
The first Jordanian SOS Children’s Village was inaugurated by the late King Hussein and Queen Noor on May 7, 1987 in Amman.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Awards, Children, Patronage, Queen Noor, SOS Children's Villages, United States of America.
- Queen Noor at the Women’s World Awards in Vienna
- Queen Noor Honored with Global Environmental Citizen Award
- Letizia and Cristina with Spanish Youth and Children
- Pieter van Vollenhoven presents “Gelders Newsphoto” Award
- Queen Rania launches the Tourism Paths Initiative