Countess Alexandra in UNICEF Charity Auction
Countess Alexandra of Frederiksborg, the former wife of Prince Joachim, will be selling two of her most ‘delicious’ bags, one by Burberry and one by Versace, on trendsales.dk to benefit UNICEF.
Other participating in the celebrity auction include Crown Princess Mary’s stylist Anja Camilla Alajdi and Marianne Dulong. Going on sale on October 5th, the starting price is DKK0, but it is hoped that plenty of money will be raised for a good cause.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Auction, Countess Alexandra, Patronage, UNICEF.
- Countess Alexandra Inaugurates the 2009 UNICEF-City
- Princess Madeleine attends Charity Auction
- Countess Alexandra will not be on ‘Vild med Dans’
- Countess Alexandra Lights Candles for the Dead
- Countess Alexandra Celebrates International Parkinson’s Day