TV Interviews, Videos and Documentaries

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessJenni said:
I've been waiting for this document of the royal family's year. I heard there will be also pictures from Victoria's and Daniel's visit in Finland. I wish they will have that document also in SVT website. Usually Finland's television also shows the yearly document, but it can take some time...

The interview of Victoria and Daniel was nice, now that I watched it. They share wonderful humour. They were asked something like this: "What is the prince's most important task in the trips?" Prince Daniel answered with a smile: "To carry the bag." :)
Please, feel free to correct me if I translated it wrong.

Oh so cute! I wish I knew Swedish so I could understand but I can clearly see the love they share- it's written on their faces :)

Can someone explain the part about the Shah of Iran and Princess Birgitta around 12 minutes in? Did they want to get married or something?

He asked for premission to court her. But the king, minister of finance and the prime minister all said no. Birgitta had no clue about that and was told only after. She was 17 at the time.

He asked for premission to court her. But the king, minister of finance and the prime minister all said no. Birgitta had no clue about that and was told only after. She was 17 at the time.
It was not the finance minister but the secretary of state (utrikes minister) that voiced his opposition.

The interview of Victoria and Daniel was nice, now that I watched it. They share wonderful humour. They were asked something like this: "What is the prince's most important task in the trips?" Prince Daniel answered with a smile: "To carry the bag." :)
:lol: Thanks! I needed a good laugh in the morning. It's nice to see how they interact with each other.

Would it be possible that one of the Swedes give a brief summary of the video?

Did someone in Sweden (or who can see SVT channels) watch the documentary about the royal family's year 2010? I'm interested in to know what was it all about, except the wedding of course.

I'm slowly planning to buy a cable TV card for SVT channels :D

You're welcome. :flowers:
If I'm not mistaken there should be another one documentary aired tommorow. About V&D visit to France.

You're welcome. :flowers:
If I'm not mistaken there should be another one documentary aired tommorow. About V&D visit to France.

Ah, they're spoiling us (and just when I really need to study :sad:)

If you only watch their interwiev in the program then you are missing their points at the end. The editing that SVT made of the full interwiev made it look like that they were hiding something

A german video of the first year of Victoria and Daniel married
Victorias erster Hochzeitstag - Leute heute - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek

A video of Victoria´s and Daniel´s visit to Gothenburg, 31st August 2011.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och Prins Daniel besöker GKSS - YouTube

A minute of love of Victoria and Daniel
Nöjesklipp: En kärleksminut med Daniel och Victoria - TV4 Play

A video of Daniel´s first year as a prince, interview filmed on the wedding day of William and Kate. At the discussion the former marshall of the realm Ingemar Eliassson and Mikael Persson from Westander PR. The interview starts at 3.10.
Hur har Daniels Westlings första år varit? - Gomorron Sverige | SVT Play_

Last edited by a moderator:
TV4 looks back at Victoria's birth with Elizabeth Tarras Wahlberg. I'd love to know what they're saying.
http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter_och_d...nprinsessan_victorias_fodelse&videoid=2156810

An interview with Charles Hammarsten, who has photographed Victoria for her whole life, and a gentleman who (I'm not sure I've understood it correctly) was Marshal of the Realm at the time of Victoria's birth. He must have been quite young, which is why I hope someone will correct me. They show a book full of photos of Victoria as well as clips from her childhood. Again, a summary would be most appreciated.
http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter_och_d...onprinsessan_kom_till_varlden&videoid=2160351

Last edited:
A video of Victoria and Daniel at the backstage of Glada Hudik Theater, after the last Elvis play on 21st October 2011.
Victoria and Daniel from 1.48 minutes
Sista föreställningen av Elvis fredag 21 oktober 2011 | Facebook

A TV-program of Victoria's and Daniel's trip to Finland in November 2010, made by finnish channel Suomi TV, it lasts 25 minutes.
SuomiTV: Victoria & Daniel (Kruununprinsessaparin vierailu Suomessa 2011) - YouTube

A video of Victoria's and Daniel's visit to Järfälla on 14th November 2011. It starts from 11.40 and lasts until the end. The whole visit is covered and also shown a little of the press taken to the press center when Victoria and Daniel were at the lunch.
15 Mars 2012 on Vimeo

Another video of Victoria's and Daniel's visit to Järfälla, 14th November 2011.
Viktoria & Daniel besöker Järfälla den 2011.11.14.wmv - YouTube

A trailer from the program "The Year with the Royal Family"
Victoria and Daniel tell about how Estelle is crawling and getting teeth and how she likes to walk with support. Victoria also tells how she has waited so long to be a mother. And that they are having short nights because of Estelle's teething.
https://www.svtplay.se/klipp/933253/estelle-aker-pulka
And the same video in Expressen
Estelle på pulkafärd charmar alla Nyheter Expressen.tv

And another clip from Aftonbladet. Partly the same than Expressen, but in the end Victoria tells how Estelle discovered her shadow and how exciting it was her to taste snow for the first time.
https://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/article16000589.ab

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria and Daniel tell about how Estelle is crawling and getting teeth and how she likes to walk with support. Victoria also tells how she has waited so long to be a mother. And that they are having short nights because of Estelle's teething.
Estelle åker pulka | SVT Play

And another clip from Aftonbladet. Partly the same than Expressen, but in the end Victoria tells how Estelle discovered her shadow and how exciting it was her to taste snow for the first time.
Estelle på pulkafärd med mamma och pappa | Nyheter | Webbtv | Aftonbladet

Thank you very much for the link and the translation!

Estelle åker pulka | SVT Play

Estelle på pulkafärd med mamma och pappa | Nyheter | Webbtv | Aftonbladet

Estelle is, IMO, the cutest royal baby! What a little love, thank you for posting! :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Victoria has fought so long for her personal luck. With Daniel at her side she is glowing and you have the feeling that she cannot be anything else like happy. I can't forget his words at his wedding speech. And with Estelle she has the biggest nugget the world could have for her. Everyone is spoiling her.

I am so happy for them.

Back
Top Bottom