Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 10: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2020 - December 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

That beautiful purple gown:wub: the silhouette looks perfect on Victoria.

Last edited:
Dang, this and the Imperial enthronement. Victoria looks SO good in purple…!

A very regal colour on the Crown Princess and the gown is really beautiful too!

Victoria is wearing a black-white gown this evening!
Victoria

Victoria

I don't like the top with the gown, just don't think it is dressy enough for a tiara event. Perhaps a black silk sleveless top with a deep v-neck would have worked better, IMO.

Victoria

Victoria recycles her Camilla Thulin skirt, which she wore at the Riksdagssupe in March 2019, now with a new top part. The white top suits well with the skirt and the tiara and the pearl jewellery. And it's fantastic that she has used her old outfit to be redone again!
In 2019:
https://image.svenskdam.se/victoria...oph=100&width=1320&height=1856&compression=70

Victoria's clutch yesterday, less than 63 euros.
ALDO Black & Metallic Beaded Box Clutch Bag _ ASOS

Last edited by a moderator:
I really prefer the white top to the black. It’s a very classy look.

I really prefer the white top to the black. It’s a very classy look.

I agree, I think it elevates the look a lot. The jewelry is a lovely match as well.

I don't like the top with the gown, just don't think it is dressy enough for a tiara event. Perhaps a black silk sleveless top with a deep v-neck would have worked better, IMO.

My thoughts too ,the white top doesn't work.

They definitely have my vote for cutest couple at the prom! That is some slinky dress on Victoria, and Daniel is perfection in white tie.

Why she wears always velvet at the Swedish Academy's formal gathering at Börshuset?

Not crazy about that dress ,the colours don't really work .

Victoria is dressed too modestly, even for a such sad event. I like the color of her outfit and the brooch.

Victoria in the French State Banquet, wearing a gown worn previously at Nobelfest 2016
Victoria

Last edited:
Victoria in the French State Banquet, wearing a gown worn previously at Nobelfest 2016
ANP photo

I don't see anything about this gown that stands out to me.

Although many people like it, I am not a fan of the asymmetric shoulders either.

The extremly big blue sash takes away the whole look for me… It’s like the sash is wearing the dress and not the other way around…

The french really needs to update their 2 senior orders to include a female adapted sash…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom