The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see the tartan skirt back. Its a lovely look for the holiday :flowers:

I love the vibrant red coat with it as well. ?

Love the scarf but not with the skirt. Too matchy matchy. One or the other.

The green coat is a lovely choice for the evening. And great earrings with it.

Its good to see the Green Irish visit coat again - deep green is a great colour on Kate for winter events

I have enjoyed the fashion on this tour - she has thought out her wardrobe well with clever festive coloured repeats

I have liked the slight changes, such as the fur trim on the green coat and the tartan scarf, the trousers. She has honed this look for these winter engagements.

I dislike the coat. I don't like the style but the color is great.

Duchess of Cambridge as arrived at Cardiff Castle today. Lovely!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EotJ7EjWEAAwotY?format=jpg&name=large

A McQueen coat

I love the outfit. Beautiful red coat.

The Duchess of Cambridge tonight in Windsor Castle

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...of-cambridge-picture-id1290122691?s=2048x2048

A coat by Catherine Walker

I love the color but not the fur.

The Duchess of Cambridge during a video meeting with nurses from the University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust:

** Pic **

Love this. I almost didnt recognize her. :flowers:

She looks fantastic with straightened hair not her usual curls:)

I love the sleek modern professional look in the blazer and top as well.

I agree that wearing her hair straight is very flattering. Apart from a refreshing change, it creates a different vibe to the more whimsical cascade of curls.

She looks very good! Love her hair straight, gives another vibe.

Love this. I almost didnt recognize her. :flowers:

She looks fantastic with straightened hair not her usual curls:)

I love the sleek modern professional look in the blazer and top as well.

Is it the hair that is different? I thought something looked different about her teeth/smile? Hmm ...

Is it the hair that is different? I thought something looked different about her teeth/smile? Hmm ...

I think it is just the photograph is not as sharp as it could be.

Catherine’s hair is always beautiful, but seeing it styled so straight looks really good on her. Over-all, her look was very polished and professional.

Nice from what I can see, and Catherine looks fantastic with straight hair - more please!

The Duchess of Cambridge in a Emilia Wickstead tartan dress during a video message to staff at NHS Tayside:

** Pic ** December 2019 **

Catherine looks great but I wish she'd relax with the collars a little, they're starting to look somewhat juvenile for her age.

The tartan was a perfect choice for the video message and the duchess looked wonderful.

The Duchess of Cambridge during a video call with Holocaust survivors to mark Holocaust Memorial Day today:

** Pic **

I know I’m repeat something I said previously, but I do prefer her hair without the curls. Pretty jumper too.

Catherine looks great but I wish she'd relax with the collars a little, they're starting to look somewhat juvenile for her age.

I agree but those 1950 collars seem to be now in all the upscale places and even over 50 crowd are now wearing. I am sure they will pass like they did years ago after a few years of wearing. I saw in the spring/summer displays that "boat" neck tops will once again be the in thing. Again wore back in 50s and 60s. I guess designers are running out of new ideas.

The tartan is lovely color :flowers:

But enough with not only the collar, but the matching white cuffs to go with it. It takes what would be a lovely dress and makes it juvenile. If there is any of her fashion trends for her to retire, PLEASE make it those collars.

I love the simple sleek grey look for the holocaust call. ?

And keep going with the straight hair Kate. It looks so much better.

Adore her "home" wear so chic .. each piece is so appropriate for the meeting

The Duchess of Cambridge during a virtual meeting with parents from Roe Green Junior School in Kingsbury yesterday:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom