The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 27: September 2019 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is a lovely color, and always looks wonderful on her. I don't really like the pockets, but they certainly are a memorable detail.

I’ve always liked this coat- color, fit, belt- even the pockets. Very classy.

that coat is a beauty and i am so glad to see it being recycled - definitely needed more outings :)

Its a lovely repeat and colour on the Duchess would have preferred an updo as it was a blustery day for the event.

I've always liked this coat from Catherine. Great to see it again!

Love the color, the shoe and the earring...I love the lower part of the dress...the only thing I don't like is that bodice/neckline the way it gathers and pulls.

LaRae

I don't like the dress at all. It's shapeless - It looks like she's wearing a sack, with a belt. I understand she's visiting the Aga Khan, and conservative dress is probably necessary, but the shapelessness of the dress doesn't flatter Catherine

Lovely color.
The dress is very conservative, but considering the occasion, that is most likely a requirement.

Really nice colour and dress on the duchess today.

This is a very pretty dress and the earrings are perfect with it. I think the soft gathering at the bodice is lovely, and that color is gorgeous on Catherine.

I really like this dress, it is very feminine-I love the color.

It is just a tad long, but it covers her legs for the visit so....

The color is stunning but this dress looks terrible on Kate.

Nice earrings though.

Lovely color.
The dress is very conservative, but considering the occasion, that is most likely a requirement.
I agree. The color is stunning IMO and the fit was purposely loose and modest to fit the occasion.

gorgeous. no fault in kate - as usual.

I agree. The entire look is perfection!! I love the way she intermixed the teals, greens, and blues. Those earrings look so expensive, so I was shocked at how inexpensive they are.

She looks beautiful. The dress color is stunning. Love the earrings. Modest dress, but appropriate for the occasion.

I adore that colour on Catherine. It suits her so well. I hope to see this dress worn again!

I must admit I covet those bottle green suede shoes and bag.

So well judged for this visit. Kate looks lovely. I particularly like the contrasting shade of the belt.

The colors are pretty but not for her. This dress does nothing for her, and the length is awkward

The color is wonderful.

But thats about it. The length is awkward. And I dont like the bunching of the neckline. Or the little bows or what ever hanging from the cuffs.

The color is wonderful.

But thats about it. The length is awkward. And I dont like the bunching of the neckline. Or the little bows or what ever hanging from the cuffs.

Yes, but extremely appropriate for the occasion and for the people she was meeting. I give her credit for her thoughtfulness.

Yes, but extremely appropriate for the occasion and for the people she was meeting. I give her credit for her thoughtfulness.

Its not a matter of thoughtfulness.

You can be modest and appropriate with properly fitting clothes. The length looked like either the dress hadnt been hemmed, or was meant for a shorter woman. It fell at an awkward place. And the top looked badly constructed.

If there is anything Kate usually can do well (well I do love her rare casual look) it is very modest looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom