The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the gloves too much. It makes her look like she dressed for a costume party with a 1950s theme.

The 1950's was the fashion era of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. ;)

The clothes of that decade, particularly formal evening wear, are timeless. They will never look dated imho.

Last edited:
I'm surprised to hear its Natan as it's quite well fitted and sleek.

:previous: Confirmed as Natan.
What a hit for the brand, Edouard Vermeulen wants to win Lisa's heart and make sure he is chosen as the designer of her wedding dress 8 years from now. :lol:

Last edited:
:previous: Confirmed as Natan.
What a hit for the brand, Edouard Vermeulen wants to win Lisa's heart and make sure he is chosen as the designer of her wedding dress 8 years from now. :lol:

I shall start my manifestations for an Armani wedding gown now then. ? although this is definitely a win from Natan so I'm open to seeing more of it on the Princess.

I don't know if Don Giorgio will be alive by then, same for Don Valentino. :cry:
This was very well fitted. All that was missing was a brooch. Her best look of the year, now we'll have to wait for the Christmas concert to see another stunning lewwwk.

Elisabeth looked GORGEOUS today. I thought she looked elegant and classy. Loved everything about the look.

I forgot to add "apparently". :D

I also thought she would wear Armani, but that dress isn't Armani, the cut gives it away.
The shoes are Armani Privé though.

Oooh..where can I get a look at the shoes???

She looks incredibly elegant tonight. She’s my best dressed.

The 1950's was the fashion era of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. ;)

The clothes of that decade, particularly formal evening wear, are timeless. They will never look dated imho.
Precisely. That's why I love her look for tonight. She just looks like a princess from a movie and you know you're going to see these pictures in twenty years and she'll still be on point.

Although it was not a race, she is my best dressed for the night. The gloves really complete the look which would have looked a little "empty" being the dress without sleeves or shoulders.

I too am impressed to hear the dress is by Natan, as it looks impressively neat. I guess the princess' figure helps a lot.

I'm with Moonmaiden, dbarn67, and Marchesina. My favorite look of the Event.

Not flashy, just timeless elegance, impressive in one so young. The Gown fits her perfectly. And speaking of Grace Kelly, one of my favorite Oscar win "looks" is Grace winning in 1955 for The Country Girl.

Last edited:
I think the colour of her sash is just a perfect contrast to the dress and adds so much to her really good look.

The best and most Royal. Never the Wolfers tiara was worn in this lovely way , great for a young Princess.

Not surprised it is nattan dress. It has all his signature items, shiny material, and inverted plates. Big ones. Almost no one can wear that unless they are as tall and very very thin as Elizabeth.

A very regal and beautiful appearance by the Duchess of Brabant,the gloves really added a regal touch.

Finally a national designer!!
With all due respect, I think Natan should improve their "game" if they want a young girl like Elisabeth to wear their dresses more often. This one was really well made and looked well on her, but it's only fair if she looks for more quirky and fun looks.
And maybe the fact that Elisabeth has a preference for foreign designers has eventually given the Belgian couturier a wake up call.

Our Princess (we never say Duchesse in Belgium) wears a dress from a Belgian Designer and the Wolfers tiara , present from the belgian Nobility to Queen Fabiola who belongs now to her Mother .
We are not used to see a Princess wearing the Sash of our highest Order . Very Proud!

This look is amazing and most trendiest. This jumpsuit can work as a activewear as well. I really like to experiment with dress as wholesale activewear.

Stunning doesn't even cut it. Elisabeth looked every inch a fairytale princess last night! I adore the gloves.

She looks incredibly elegant tonight. She’s my best dressed.

Absolutely agreed! Best dressed by far. She oozed that 1950's/1960's elegance - reminds me very much of her grandmother, Queen Paola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom