The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa must either have a hotline or a tunnel to Armani at this point, no? :flowers:

Although she could wear a potato sack and probably do quite well in it at this stage, pending better pictures, the blue dress seems quite flattering.

Elizabeth looks lovely in both dresses I prefer the raseberry sorbet color on her.

Lovely dress for the marriage ceremony; providing a young (sometimes a bit uncertain) look.

The gala dress's color looks really nice on her but it's a bit too suggestive on top to my taste (but Máxima was far worse earlier in the day).

Last edited:
I think both her looks at the wedding were lovely. From the little glimpse we saw at the reception, I think it’s a lovely gown and very age appropriate

A gorgeous Armani dress for Princess Elisabeth. Another great choice, extremely appropriate for the event and the circumstances (honouring the modesty of a muslim country)
Together with the afternoon look, this was a win for the young princess, who proves once again one of the most stylish young royals around.

Agreed. I really like her style over all.

The blue dress was another winner.

Armani Privé again, which must be a favourite of hers. A lovely dress and the blue works well with the purple sash. She looks stunning indeed.

Elisabeth looks like a dream..so beautiful and elegant!

When she marries, Armani will create her bridal gown....you heard it here first!;)

The blue suits her well! She could stick to Armani Privé as she always looks great with their gown.

Elisabeth looks like a dream..so beautiful and elegant!

When she marries, Armani will create her bridal gown....you heard it here first!;)

Should there be a small competition with Natan? [emoji4] even I pray that you are right, I don’t want the same Natan designs on the same Royal ladies.

Her pink gown was gorgeous. Her complete look was perfect.

I love her evening outfit. But something doesn’t sit well. I can’t say what.

The second outfit was beautiful and the blue was a wonderful colour on the duchess.

I like both looks but the blue one is my favorite. She looks wonderful!

Armani seems to be a good fit for her. I'm a fan. Both looks are great

Armani certainly seems a perfect fit for her. :flowers:

The blue is beautiful but I love the color, and the cape style of the pink on her.

Her evening look was beautiful. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The duchess looks really lovely and the two colours work together!

Beautiful dress and lovely colour on her but I call the hat a great miss!!! And I blame the milliner (Fabienne Delvigne) who should have know better: never wear a hat that covers your face to other people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful colour on Elisabeth, but she isn't tall enough for that cut, it's weird around the hips. I live and die for hats but I don't like this one. It's not a miss, just little details I don't like.

Elisabeth is certainly a fashionista, classy like her mother, but there's an edge. Brava.

Very pretty dress, but the three Ladies were perfectly dressed !

Gorgeous! That's a beautiful shade of yellow. FD hat is always so meh to me but I think they do a pretty good job this time! That's a elegant but a little edgy hat.

Beautiful dress and lovely colour on her but I call the hat a great miss!!! And I blame the milliner (Fabienne Delvigne) who should have know better: never wear a hat that covers your face to other people!

Agreed. I love the dress. The style and color look fabulous on her.

I don’t really think the hat style suits her that well.

Nice and youthful dress (thanks to the colour) but that hat is a bit too much - although it does spice it up a bit - and doesn't work well with her hair.

A tidier hairstyle underneath her hat would have been nicer ,the hat is a little large but the duchess has style.

The hat looks more like a beach hat than a national event hat.

Wow. All three ladies look wonderful. A small hat would have been preferable on Elisabeth, but still very pretty.

The dress is a great color.

The hat is fantastic. The size makes a statement, and you can see her face perfectly fine. Its making a statement without being one of those ridiculous fascinators. I loved both her and her mother's hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom