The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very perky but horrors when you see how long the coat is, almost to the ground. A shorter than average woman looks swamped with that length and she does

The white coat look too big on the Countess so not a fan of todays look.

yep- coat is eating her alive.

The Countess of Wessex on her second day in New York City today, March 15:

** gallery **

Think she looks great like the cocktail dress Day 1 think that is repeat its lovely

The matte navy dress with the odd leather trim does nothing for her. The color and cut of the bodice drains the color of her face and the loose cut is not flattering. The dinner dress is ok, she is going for a spring look I guess.

A great look for the Countess of Wessex during a visit to the 5th Battalion The Rifles Headquarters today, March 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Countess looks very elegant. I particularly like her hat and the styling of her hair.

Hard to see but it looks as if she is wearing a deep navy velvet coat with self same buttons. Very flattering for her. Love the small hat and jewelry as well as hairdo. Very elegant.

She was easily the best dressed royal woman at service. Go Sophie!!!

I personally feel Velvet coats are for deep winter - not going into Spring. But it looked nice

The Countess of Wessex received REME’s Master General, Colonel and Corps Adjutant this morning, March 30:

** Pic **

The Countess of Wessex in a Max Mara coat planted a tree for The Queen's Green Canopy at the garden of Buckingham Palace today, March 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
The hat is nice but the dress doesn't fit well and looks a bit too big on the countess.

I think thaat floral dress looks terrible; I don't like Louise's either.
But both hats are nice.

It's a Soler dress the Countess of Wessex has worn. I like the print and dress itself pretty much, maybe it simply wasn't made for her ;)

** Full view ** Soler dress ** Dress **

I always love Sophie's blue hat but the dress doesn't go well with it.

Louise's hat seems too big, but beret style suits her so well, it looks great with her curls.

I like Sophie's dress when she previously wore it - but it was not fitting today.
I didn't like Louise's outfit - personally I understand that they are saving on cost by Louise wearing Sophie's clothes at these events. But there are some outfits that work for an 18 year old and a 50 something year old as well - and this was not one of them.

The Countess of Wessex visiting Dispensaire Français - Société Française de Bienfaisance, one of the oldest French charities in London on April 20:

** Pic **

I loved Sophies Easter Sunday dress and thought the whole family charming. the pink she is wearing whether top or dress the colour really suits her

I love the fact that , whether by design or not , the Earl's jacket lining matches the Countess's dress .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom