Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
no you are not the only one Sephore i remember Lalla Salma in almost the same caftan a few yers ago.actually i think that's a very pretty caftan on Lalla Soukaina the color is bright and strong but she pull it off well she looks very good.

Both Lalla Soukaina's caftans are absolutly gorgeous.
For Lalla meryem,I only liked the one worn at the wedding day.The second has nothing special.
Sorry to say that but I really hate their choice of shoes,it's really tacky with the platform thing:sick:.I never liked platforms,I find this kind of shoes so vulgar and not suitable for royals.
Lalla Soukaina is an absolute beauty,she reminds me of Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Concert and dinner
Lalla Meryem and Lalla Soukaina
Detail her belts, embroidery and shoes.

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010060031A13096994071475049
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010060041A13096994071475049
Lalla meryem caftan isn't as impressive the first one but she still looks good I like her earing.
Lalla soukaina looks just stunning everything in her look seems working well for her I remember seen Lalla salma in same caftan style before.
thanks Salma you are doing a wonderful job.:flowers:

Lalla Soukaina, princess of Morocco, dazzle Monaco

Obviously, the princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco, famous for her extreme elegance and beauty, transmitted her predispositions on this matter to her 25 year old daughter, incontestably one of the most beautiful women to have pressed the red carpet of the princely Palace in Monaco on Saturday July 2th, 2011. Dressed in a Moroccan caftan in the same tender colours pointing out what her aunt Lalla Salma carried last April for the wedding of Kate and William.

Lalla Soukaïna (" Deep peace" , in the text), with her burning glance, proud step and pressing port, honored the kingdom of Morocco. It is her turn, to be the most elegant of the wedding as it was for Lalla Salma?....
Mariage d'Albert et Charlene: Lalla Soukaina, princesse du Maroc, éblouit Monaco

Glad the Princess make a good impact outside with the traditional caftan it's a quit nice to see all that appreciation to the caftan.
well done ladies.

Moroccan princesses reign in most elegant stakes
The Moroccan ladies clearly have that ‘je ne sais quoi’.
Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, the wife of reigning King Mohammed VI, was deemed hellomagazine.com's most elegant guest at the British royal wedding in April, having gained an impressive 55 percent of readers' votes.

even if I don't put alot of hope on that votes poll but it's really nice to caftans get som world admiration:flowers:

Moroccan princesses reign in most elegant stakes
The Moroccan ladies clearly have that ‘je ne sais quoi’.
Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, the wife of reigning King Mohammed VI, was deemed hellomagazine.com's most elegant guest at the British royal wedding in April, having gained an impressive 55 percent of readers' votes.

Same here Mademoiselle Lilo, I don't care about the most elegant or most beautiful lists and votes, but I am very happy that Moroccan women imposed their tradional caftans as a haute couture gown.

As for the Monaco wedding especially, while the Royal women like Mary or Caroline, who used to be striking and elegant, they were very disappointing, Lalla Soukaina deserved definitely the title of the most elegant, she was stunning:flowers:

Same here Mademoiselle Lilo, I don't care about the most elegant or most beautiful lists and votes, but I am very happy that Moroccan women imposed their tradional caftans as a haute couture gown.

As for the Monaco wedding especially, while the Royal women like Mary or Caroline, who used to be striking and elegant, they were very disappointing, Lalla Soukaina deserved definitely the title of the most elegant, she was stunning:flowers:
O totally agree:flowers:
I don't care for that fashion polls usually but it's great to see ppl around voting for our ctraditional dress,the caftan is a fabulous gowns:)

I want to ask who's the woman always accompanying Lalla Joumala, she's wearing a green vest here:flowers:
that's Dr Afnan Al-Shuaiby Secretary-General and Chief Executive of the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce in London.

Hasna looks nice. I´d like see a picture in colour of her wearing the caftan.

the caftan looks amazing hope to get the photo with some color but still looks nice anyway.
i also like the jacket in the second photo.

it's almost unnecessary to say that the caftan is beautiful...all caftans look fantastic they are very feminine dreses.
the jacket on the other hand is sooo chic.

Lalla Joumala looked lovely. A terracotta coloured caftan is an appropriate choice for autumn.

combination of colors is very intersting i think Lalla Joumala get it right i loove the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom