Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Nice Pic , she Looks Nice , her face looks pretty , Thank’s salma

I love this clutch. That was a good idea to add arabic calligraphy detail to them, it make them different than any other designer or fashion clutchs and purses.
Salma, do you have any idea how much costs this purse? and from where is the designer?

I love this clutch. That was a good idea to add arabic calligraphy detail to them, it make them different than any other designer or fashion clutchs and purses.
Salma, do you have any idea how much costs this purse? and from where is the designer?

he is Jordanian dear :

Aennis eunis | Facebook

Thanks xavi83. I found his website, he's graduated in architecture from Amman, but because of his love for design he went to Italy to learn the art of leather making, then to USA where he studied design industrial, and back to Italy where he's established now. But I didn't fond any information about the price of his accessories and shoes.

philosophy - aennis eunis

I'm curious. What does the Arabic inscription say exactly?

Similar clutch cost 400-450 euro

Thanks Salma. It remains offrable compared to others designers purses. I prefer such as clutch to Louis Vuitton, Chanel or Gucci, which in my taste are nowadays the image of the "nouveau riche" :D

I like her hair but this isn't the nicest thobe I have seen her wear

The skirt is beautiful I hope she will wear it again.

The new thoub is beautiful.

Lovely thoub and great colors of thread work on it.

Queen Rania Looks Nice , The Thoub Looks Nice On Her , always The traditional clothing Looks so good on queen Rania , Thanx Lilo :)

how interesting that she is suddenly moving toward the more traditional clothing.

It's not sudden. Every now and then Queen Rania wears thoubs for her engagements in Jordan. The frequency with which she wears them has remained the same for many years. She's more likely to wear them during the summer.

She also tends to wear the thoubs when she visits the elders, tribes and villages/towns outside of Amman.

She wore many thoubs in 2011 after the protests. As they say Dazzling she wears the traditional clothes when she visits villages, schools ... in Jordan and during the Independence Day. She prefers the western clothes.
Only a two official dinners she has worn a thoub.

thanks for the info. in the press, i suppose most of what i have seen is just the western clothing. she looks lovely in whatever she wears though!

Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah visits the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) Annual Exhibition.
Amman, Jordan/ June 25,2012
Picture 1
Picture 2

that is a beautiful and unique skirt. does anyone know who the designer is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful outfit, i like the combo of the white top with red/orange skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom