Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a nice outfit! Elegant, age appropriate and event appropriate. I like her black top. I know it's simple but the style suits her.

Professional and appropriate look for the event. I like the top :flowers:

Elegant look, incredible color on her :flowers: loving the earrings :)

Agree with you, great outfit, she looks very elegant.

Love the suit and earrings. Very pretty look with the exception of her hair.

I love the colour of Letizia's latest outfit. She looks very elegant indeed.

Queen Letizia lovely and elegant on the first day of a three-day state visit to Portugal today, November 28 (she wore the scarf during the departure in Madrid only):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The lace is a bit odd, dangling like that... but otherwise it is a lovely look for Letizia...

So much elegant and beautiful!

What a lovely elegant outfit on queen Letizia and great earrings too,the gloves are an unexpected surprise!

Is this not a repeat of the outfit (minus hat) that she wore to the Luxembourg wedding 4 years ago?

It is a very lovely and elegant look. Perfect for a wedding, not a departure from the airport.?

Is this not a repeat of the outfit (minus hat) that she wore to the Luxembourg wedding 4 years ago?

Yes it is :)

The overall styling is lovely but I am not fond of the lace, seems a bit heavy and old for her.

In comparisons with all other Queens on a State Visit, or even in comparison with Princess Charlène last week, she is the most underdressed European royal. When the reason is her mommy-in-law, maybe it is time for Leti to order some bulls' balls in a spicey sauce in one of the many Madrilean restaurants and have the guts to show that she is La Reina de España indeed and not a secretaresse. The First Lady of Portugal effortlessy outclassed the Queen of Spain, por Dios!

But a plus for Doña Letizia: the gloves. He he.

Last edited:
The purple look is exquisite. Love the design.

The First Lady of Portugal effortlessy outclassed the Queen of Spain, por Dios!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :whistling:

There is no First Lady in Portugal, and certainly there was no lady acting on such functions today in Porto, where King Felipe and Queen Letizia were accompanied only by President Rebelo de Sousa.

I wonder which pictures did you see, Duc...

In comparisons with all other Queens on a State Visit, or even in comparison with Princess Charlène last week, she is the most underdressed European royal. When the reason is her mommy-in-law, maybe it is time for Leti to order some bulls' balls in a spicey sauce in one of the many Madrilean restaurants and have the guts to show that she is La Reina de España indeed and not a secretaresse. The First Lady of Portugal effortlessy outclassed the Queen of Spain, por Dios!

But a plus for Doña Letizia: the gloves. He he.

Are you talking about the woman in green velvet with Letizia at the airport? I wonder about your fashion sense if you are. But that is Ana Julian, the spanish president of the congress of deputies. Portugal does not have a First Lady. The president has been separated for thirty six years, though not divorced due to his religion. He does have a mistress, but neither his wife or mistress would be in attendance at such an event.

The queen looks elegant and very chic. I love the coat and styling. :flowers:

I don't think the coat too baggy, simply unbuttoned do seems looser IMO :)

I quite like the style and color. Her hair looks lovely :flowers:

i also like the style and colours today. hugo boss seems to work for her, she usually looks very good in their clothes. i can't say i am madly in love with this, but it is a good combination for a queen on state visit.

The outfit is lovely by itself but the coat looks big on Letizia somehow.

I love her hair and earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom