Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Letizia at the State Opening of the Cortes today, November 29:

** Full view ** Full view ** Full view dress ** Upper part **

I know every country has their own culture and social norms, and I am not being critical of one system vs another, but seeing Letizia dressed as she is for the State Opening of the Cortes makes me glad that the UK still maintains the full dress for the State Opening of Parliament.

The red suit is lovely but a different coloured top would have looked nicer ,perhaps Letizia is in a festive mood with all the red!

Pretty red suit, and red is a color that suits her. What I am loving is her hair in the November 2016 picture provided by iceflower. Those were the days:flowers:

That's a really lovely look on the queen today and I agree and a very nice winters coat.

A very lovely look for Letizia at the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Princess of Girona Foundation today, December 13. Boss blouse and skirt:

** gallery ** January 2020 **

A very lovely look for Letizia at the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Princess of Girona Foundation today, December 13. Boss blouse and skirt:
The black boots don't work,but other than that a nice look today.

Queen Letizia lovely in red presided over the annual meeting of directors of Instituto Cervantes centers Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center in Avilés (Asturias) today, December 19:

** gallery **

The red is lovely and festive but the black belt is a tad too much.

I love those pants too.
The men's shoes don't work with it, but in general Letizia's shoes have become flat or with much less heel. I think by now she has some serious problems with her feet therefore she only wears real heels when she has to.

I love those pants too.
I think by now she has some serious problems with her feet therefore she only wears real heels when she has to.

Or perhaps, she is that much older, and values comfort!

it was mentioned already I think during an essay for her 50th birthday that Letizia has a chronical issue with one of her feet due to wearing heels, therefore she always has them modified with platforms.

It looks far nicer with the cape, the rest is below par for the occasion but that's nothing new for Letizia .

Leticia looks stunning :flowers: I love her cape and also her top combined with a long skirt. She looks really young in these pictures. ?

Leticia looks stunning :flowers: I love her cape and also her top combined with a long skirt. She looks really young in these pictures. ?

I agree with you. This outfit really nice on her.

It looks far nicer with the cape, the rest is below par for the occasion but that's nothing new for Letizia .

I think over the past almost 20 years there were only a fandful of outfits that did justice to the occasion, and 2024 is not one of them.

I think over the past almost 20 years there were only a fandful of outfits that did justice to the occasion, and 2024 is not one of them.

And a ponytail at such a grand occasion at the Palacio Real.
The beautiful cape was the only highlight.

Nothing wrong with a ponytail. not talking a white tie tiara event. Looks sleek and put together. Rather that then the poodle curls of some royal ladies.

Its a day time event. Just the right level of dressed up. I love the cloak.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you. If one is wearing a straight, slimline skirt, it is advisable to take smaller steps because, quite honestly, there is nothing attractive about a pallid leg showing from above the knee down when striding around in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom