Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice colour combination and it all works!

Queen Letizia in red (Carolina Herrera) at the opening of the exhibition "Picasso 1906: The Great Transformation" in Madrid today, November 14:

** Full view ** gallery ** March 2023 **

Last edited:
A really lovely red suit on the queen today and a nice hairstyle too!

Beautiful suit and perfect fit! I love the cut of the pants.

Last edited:
:previous:

The exhibition opening came first ?

Today, November 15, Queen Letizia attended an event organized by the BBVA Microfinance Foundation in Madrid, wearing a white blouse and green pants:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

While I love the red Carolina Herrera pantsuit, the ensemble she is wearing here seems totally disconnected. The blouse is lovely, the high waisted green pants are lovely her hair is down but instead of looking "put together" her entire look is shambolic. Her hair looks dishevelled, the white/cream blouse looks like its devouring her, and her pants are lovely but go with nothing as indeed do her shoes.

The blouse doesn't work with those pants and are both lovely but not together.

Could not be a more humdrum appearance. Her hair looks ridiculous pulled tightly back to the side as she wears it so often.

Queen Letizia attended an International Seminar on Language and Journalism in Madrid today, November 24:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia attended an International Seminar on Language and Journalism in Madrid today, November 24:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Oh my. The shoes are ugly and clunky and ruin the entire look. Can't tell if I like the pants due to the shoes. Hope Letizia leaves these in her closet and we don't see them again.

Oh my. The shoes are ugly and clunky and ruin the entire look. Can't tell if I like the pants due to the shoes. Hope Letizia leaves these in her closet and we don't see them again.

I hope the shoes are part of her rehab and she does continue to wear more accessible styles rather the heels that have caused physical issues to begin with.

Horrible shoes ,the rest of the outfit is OK but sadly the shoes do nothing for it.

The outfit is nice but Letizia should have had a better hairstyle for the State Opening of Parliament.

Last edited:
:previous: Same. The deep red is QL's color, but I don't understand the cape at all.

It kind of ruins the overall effect.

:previous: Same. The deep red is QL's color, but I don't understand the cape at all.

It kind of ruins the overall effect.

I think she had it only outside on. Probably as protection from the cold.

Outfits is nice but a brooch would have helped it.

She looks great. Can't go wrong with navy and red.

I think she had it only outside on. Probably as protection from the cold.

Outfits is nice but a brooch would have helped it.

Or a nicer pair of earrings as its a very grand State occasion.

Could not be a more humdrum appearance. Her hair looks ridiculous pulled tightly back to the side as she wears it so often.
Could you please explain why you think her hair looks ridiculous? Do you mean the pictures where she has some of it behind her ears? Thanks!

Or a nicer pair of earrings as its a very grand State occasion.

It may be a very grand state occasion but the dress code has been simple daytime business for years and years, as evidenced by reams of footage elsewhere.

Could you please explain why you think her hair looks ridiculous? Do you mean the pictures where she has some of it behind her ears? Thanks!

In the post I was commenting on her hair is parted towards the middle and then pulled back with a clip or pin. It isn't tucked behind her ears as it is way above her ears. To me it looks severe and ridiculous and unflattering. Just my opinion, and you may see it differently. :flowers:

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at the inauguration of the "Hospital del Rey" Community Residence in Toledo, for people with serious mental disorders, today, wearing a black and white Uterqüe jacket again:

Thankfully no leather trousers this time round!

Back
Top Bottom