Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the shirt she just wore in Asturias?

A nice look for the arrival on the queen and hope its not too cold or wet!

The top half is ok but still not great and I don't like the Culottes.

Second day outfit is a miss and as is often the case, so is her hair.

Queen Letizia at the XXX meeting of the Delegate Commission of the Princess of Girona Foundation today, November 21:

** gallery **

A nice professional look today and no Halloween tassels for the Princess of Girona Foundation.

I'm afraid I cannot get my head around the use of leather trousers by a fifty year old Queen for a day time engagement. All wrong on multiple fronts!

Terrible just terrible ,Letizia still amazes from time to time.

She looks like she's auditioning for Grease the Musical!

She is either wearing cutouts in her clothes, pants higher than her ankles, or a heavy leather look. I can't say I love it but I applaud her bold choices. I wonder what she will wear next.

The leather on these trousers looks very stiff and bulky, and the proportions aren't very flattering. If she's going to wear leather, I don't think this is the way to do it.

OMG, those trousers are so ugly and look wrong for so many reasons. Unprofessional, really.

Oh, I like this look.

I agree. I think she looks nice. Are they domestic to support the leather industry?

If Leti wants to audition for Grease, there are worse things she could do. :cool:

I agree. I think she looks nice. Are they domestic to support the leather industry?

If Leti wants to audition for Grease, there are worse things she could do. :cool:
I do hope so. They look like real leather to me.

A really lovely dress on Queen Letizia and nice to see it again!

Hair nicely styled and a lovely red coat and then that nasty looking leather top.

Queen Letizia wearing a nice Emporio Armani dress in Valencia today, November 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery ** February 2020 **

She also wore it in September 2021, because that was the first time I saw it, although it basically looked the same as 2020. It's preferable with the narrower belt, I think. Very angelic and soft, but it really suits her.

Hair nicely styled and a lovely red coat and then that nasty looking leather top.

Not sure why a fairly basic-looking black top qualifies as "nasty".

Really lovely dress and clearly a warm December day in Tenerife today!

A nice warm empowering color-she looks very elegant and the heels give the right proportion overall.

Queen Letizia presided over a meeting with representatives of the Cervantes Institute in Los Angeles on December 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom