Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 19 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice smart black and white look on the queen today :previous:

Queen Letizia at a working meeting of the Foundation FundéuRAE today, September 29:

** gallery **

Those are nice shoes.

Yes, I really like those lower heeled shoes for non-formal wear, and these are still a nice upscale look. The Queen's entire outfit is perfect for the occasion, and I personally would love to have that blouse. She seems to always get the professional type look perfectly. JMO

A really nice professional look on the queen and a super colour combination too!

Queen Letizia at the annual meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Cervantes Institute today, October 4, wearing her Cherubina Suzie dress again:

** Full view ** July 2022 **

Last edited:
Really lovely dress and colour on queen Letizia today.

Queen Letizia at an event in Madrid today, October 5:

** gallery **

That is quite ajn elegant autumn day look for the Queen today.

Really lovely dress and look on the queen today!

Of all the print dresses, Letizia does the nicest ones.

The Queen looks very pretty in the dotted dress. Her wardrobe is fantastic. I also love how she wears her hair.

Queen Letizia during an audience with the Men's and Women's National Water Polo Teams, champions of the World and Europe 2022, today, October 7:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia during an audience with the Men's and Women's National Water Polo Teams, champions of the World and Europe 2022, today, October 7:

Its not bad but a jacket would have made it look smarter ,maybe its a warm October day in Madrid?

Queen Letizia during the National Day celebration today, October 12:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Really lovely polished appearance by the queen today and the earring really added to the look.

Very pretty dress! Love her hair this way and the earrings are a nice finishing touch.

I loved the elegant hair bun and drop earrings on the Queen.

I thought the dress looked better on the Queen than it did on the model as well.

I'm mixed on the color. I normally would have preferred a brighter or deeper color for this event. However, in the video, most women are wearing more saturated colors, and thus the Queen does catch your eye. So I think the color was successful, but probably as a happy accident.

If it's green, she looks good in it.

I'm sure people are happy about her hair.

If those are Doc Martens, Letizia looks good in them.

Trust her to make a foot condition brought on by endless high heels stylish. I hope she feels better soon, but if she needs to wear ordinary footwear after this, then it's right and she can promote other shoes as well.

The shoes are horrible but the suit is nice and very business like.

Looks like a new dress and a really lovely colour too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom