Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The upper part is nice but the trouser legs look odd and overly long?

I agree. I noticed on a rerun of many of the Fall's Runway Events that many of the "made for office and luncheon wear" featured this overly long and sometimes odd looking length pants. Some were designed to completely cover shoes. Why? Knowing me, I would probably trip over my hem at some point wearing such things. Hopefully the youth will not embrace. JMO

I wonder is it chilly in Los Angles as the queen has a winter coat on.

Its a nice look on the queen for the opening of the Institute.

Queen Letizia attended a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the FAD Youth Foundation in Madrid today, December 16.

Maybe it's the lightening of the photos, but here it looks like she has had her hair dyed, it's a warm brown:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Maybe it's the lightening of the photos, but here it looks like she has had her hair dyed, it's a warm brown:
Or the rain in Spain...;)

A lovely outfit the black and grey works very well.

:previous:

Probably both ;) Photos from other agencies show I was wrong ;) See here.

Queen Letizia in Carolina Herrera presided over the annual meeting of the Directors of the Cervantes Institute Centers in Granada today, December 19:

** Full view ** gallery ** February 2020 **

Last edited:
A really lovely suit and colour combination!

I like the blouse she wore in Feb 2020 better but the suit is lovely.

Really lovely colour and dress on Queen Letizia,red is the queen's winning colour!

Queen Letizia visited the Niño Jesús University Children's Hospital to learn about the 'Yo Cuento' Project, today, December 21:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Its certainly bright but a bit too much pink,a different coloured jacket might have worked better.

Such pink doesn't look good on her.

The outfit is nice but wonder why the queen did not have her hair style up for such a high profile New Years event?

Its a nice dress, but I dont care about hairstyle, i just dont like the ugly earrings..

The dress is very beautiful and the Queen has already worn it on other occasions. Queen Letizia is very elegant.

Last edited:
Its a nice dress, but I dont care about hairstyle, i just dont like the ugly earrings..

The earrings don't do anything for the outfit and she should have worn a better pair given the occasion.
Earrings and hairstyle are both a miss!

Beautiful dress, but I actually like it better with the shawl, weirdly.

The outfit is nice but wonder why the queen did not have her hair style up for such a high profile New Years event?

To be fair, her loose hair is lush, shiny and still very neat in comparison with her Spanish-speaking colleague-Queen up in the North.

That was my first reaction! Pretty dress but so often Letizia ignores the little details. An updo would have elevated the look.

Its a nice dress and i dont care about the hairstyle, but i really dont like the earrings, unfortunately she has a bad taste in jewellery, and owns many of the Gold&Roses earring, they might be ok for an ordinary event but not for the pascua, she should wear more traditional earrings/Jewels for traditional events..

Its a nice dress and i dont care about the hairstyle, but i really dont like the earrings, unfortunately she has a bad taste in jewellery, and owns many of the Gold&Roses earring, they might be ok for an ordinary event but not for the pascua, she should wear more traditional earrings/Jewels for traditional events..

Attention to detail has never been her strong point.

It looked nicer last time found and seems to look very baggy on Letizia and I don't like the sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom