Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional without being staid and stuffy and the shoes are the BOMB DOT COM!

A nice colour combination but the jacket looks a little too big on Letizia.

The color is beautiful..but every the suit, especially the jacket looks 2 sizes too big for her.

The color is beautiful and the top underneath is lovely, but she is swimming in the suit.

It’s a lovely top, even the suit is good. But the top isn’t meant for a suit

A nice colour combination but the jacket looks a little too big on Letizia.

I agree. I think the pants are OK but the "box" shape of the jacket should be wore by a different shaped woman. Princess seams in front and rear give a more female shape to jackets and are fitted to a woman's waist. The straight up-and-down cut is rather mannish and always look untailored on a female shape. Don't understand why this straight style is returning. JMO

I agree with other posters about the colour but who buys these clothes at least 2 sizes too big?
Felipe certainly wears custom made suits what is so difficult about at least chosing the correct size off the rag?

I agree with other posters about the colour but who buys these clothes at least 2 sizes too big?
Felipe certainly wears custom made suits what is so difficult about at least chosing the correct size off the rag?

The size is perfect. Today blazers are worn oversized. She’s perfect, it’s no more time for perfectly adhering blazers like it used to be.

The size is perfect. Today blazers are worn oversized. She’s perfect, it’s no more time for perfectly adhering blazers like it used to be.

Then it's her husband who is terribly old fashioned with his perfectly fitting suits!

From a lot of angles the color and oversized fit seem very nice; from a couple of others neither very much. I think if Leti wants to do a looser jacket the McQueen-esque ones that button further to the side might serve her better.

I don't believe it is the incorrect size as the fit of shoulders and sleeve length are perfect. I think that the cut and style of jacket is just that boxy look. Makes all women look straight up-and-down instead of tailoring to feminine curves. Heavier set women need this cut most of the time but certainly not this slim woman. JMO

I like the pantsuit on the Queen. The crocheted top at first looked blue too, but I see it is white. A trick of the light.

A really nice suit and top on Letizia for the event.

Its not bad but really saying something when Letizia's mother is better dressed than the 2 Spanish queens!

Is this a new dress as I don't recall seeing it before?

It's a nice dress but the look isn't anything spectacular. Her long hair with a lack of a hair style drags everything down. On the plus side, the fake tan appears to be gone for the moment!

Casually dressed Queen Letizia paid a private visit to the Madrid Book Fair today, May 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love Letizia's casual look. I think she looks fabulous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom