Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May Doña Letizia discover the pleasures of millinery.

She looks stunning. So sophisticated .

The dress is lovely, but it looks like she forgot her hat and improvised with a large lamp shade!

The dress is lovely, but I'm not convinced about the hat!

The dress is pretty. I agree and am not fond of the hat. She is having a hard time seeing from under it, the people behind her will have a hard time seeing around the brim of the hat, even if their view is limited.

The hat alone, I definitely not like it, but it goes well with the shape of the dress, it looks nice overall.

Well done by Letizia - but slightly more fit for more summerly weather...

I think she looks great, one of the best dressed ladies of the day. The hat suits her very well.

I can’t remember when I have seen her so beautifully dressed. Hat, hairdo, jewelry,shoes all put together. Now that I learn it is Carolina Herrera that makes sense as she always does well with her but usually there is something off, not today

The hat alone, I definitely not like it, but it goes well with the shape of the dress, it looks nice overall.

Her hat makes me think of takuhatsugasa (straw cone hat traditionally worn by Buddhist pilgrims and monks). In other part of Asia, similar shape of hat (typically made of bamboo) are mostly associated to/worn by farmers.

Wow, Leti knocked it out of the park. It's rare for to ever to out-hat anyone but she looks like regal perfection.

Letizia really stepped up her sartorial game this week in London. Absolutely chic and elegant both days!

I thought she looked beautiful both days

Queen Letizia looked really good at the coronation. and hats are becoming for. Pity that she hasn't more occasions to wear them.

My only wish would have been a nice string of pearls or so, liek the pearls fropm the Passing Jewels.

The hat also acted as an umbrella against the rain ,so it had double use :D

Both outfits had class, I personally found the hat far too big for Letizia.

The queen looks lovely at first I thought the Gold O was a new brooch but its part of the Summit Badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom