Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice look today and a very smart hairstyle too.

A really nice look on queen Letizia today and that's a really lovely dress/coat pairing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing bothers me is that her shoes and dress are in different shades of blue. The rest is very nice.

A beautiful Massimo Dutti dress that looks great on the queen

Not a great combination and the tight leather pants do nothing for it either.The jacket and top are nice but not paired with cheap leather.

:previous:

I may be the only one but I totally dislike that top, it's by Uterqüe, see here.

The red pants are a bit "older", and are also by Uterqüe, I remember them for example from October 2016, see here.

Its an odd outfit combination maybe a red jacket would have saved it.

:previous:

I may be the only one but I totally dislike that top, it's by Uterqüe, see here.

The red pants are a bit "older", and are also by Uterqüe, I remember them for example from October 2016, see here.
No Iceflower, you are not the only one that dislikes this top. The puff sleeves seem a bit overwhelming on the Queen's petite frame. And I may have liked the pants more with a different top. The whole outfit seems to be mismatched.

I don't dislike the top, but it doesn't really go well with those red pants. Perhaps, a skirt would've saved this look?

I don't dislike the top, but it doesn't really go well with those red pants. Perhaps, a skirt would've saved this look?
The colours are really nice and agree a skirt might have been a wiser option.

Beautiful floral print dress on the queen,very lovely.

Queen Letizia delivered the National Ensign, in its standard modality, to the Army Aviation Academy, today, May 7 - a great look:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
The Queen looks really lovely a very elegant outfit for the visit.

Queen Letizia delivered the National Ensign, in its standard modality, to the Army Aviation Academy, today, May 7 - a great look:

** Pic ** gallery **
Nice coat but such a difference from the days of her mother-in-law.

The coat is either the same or a replica of the one she wore when the Princess of Asturias was baptized 15 years ago.

Well spotted I knew I'd seen it before but couldn't remember where or when,really lovely to see it being used again.

Queen Letizia at the presentation of the "Miguel de Cervantes" Prize for Literature in the Spanish Language 2020 to Don Francisco Brines in Valencia today, May 12:

** gallery **

It looked nicer last time round with the bee brooch but all in all a really lovely outfit.

Queen Letizia, Really lovely. I really like her ballerina bun, but most of all, how she wears her clothes. She is so graceful and her posture is always so perfect!

Queen Letizia at the XXVIII meeting of the Delegate Commission of the Princess of Girona Foundation today, May 13, wearing a Massimo Dutti blouse and skirt combination again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** January 2019 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom