Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems it was colder than expected, Letizia added a scarf, then a coat, therefore the combination of open shoes and coat looked a bit strange:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It seems it was colder than expected, Letizia added a scarf, then a coat, therefore the combination of open shoes and coat looked a bit strange:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yes the black belt on the coat looked a bit out of place with the black scarf too.

Bit hit and miss.

Yes the black belt on the coat looked a bit out of place with the black scarf too.

Bit hit and miss.

I agree, I like the jacket and maybe the trousers but the belt and shoes looked horrible.. She is still the Queen of Spain and someone should tell her, at least when she is packing her luggage for a state visit.

The State Visit wardrobe started off very promising in the beautiful red but it nose dived after that,perhaps her stylist missed the flight ;)

Wow! The belt makes the jacket look so much better on Queen Letizia's slender body.

Very underwhelming, the red dress was boring but safe, but day 2 was not even nice, ugly shoes and odd combination, its not that we are talking about a woman who has not many options thinking of Letizia's wardrobe that contains much nicer pieces than these, and it has nothing to do with the pandemic. Nobody wants her to parade new clothes around but she has a lot nicer clothes than she is wearing at the moment.

Queen Letizia during a meeting with the Boards of the Goya Foundation in Aragon and the Goya Fuendetodos Cultural Consortium, within the framework of the commemoration of the 275th anniversary of the birth of Francisco de Goya today, wearing a Felipe Varela jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2008 **

Last edited:
Ankle pants do not work very well for Letizia. I am always amazed how bad most of her pants look on her.

The jacket yesterday also did nothing for Letizia's outfit ,it just didn't seem to go with the rest.

Very underwhelming, the red dress was boring but safe, but day 2 was not even nice, ugly shoes and odd combination, its not that we are talking about a woman who has not many options thinking of Letizia's wardrobe that contains much nicer pieces than these, and it has nothing to do with the pandemic. Nobody wants her to parade new clothes around but she has a lot nicer clothes than she is wearing at the moment.

Again with negative comments. ignore her if you do not like anything about QL.

Queen Letizia attended a working meeting with the Mutua Madrileña Foundation in Madrid today, wearing her Uterque jacket with stripes again:

** gallery ** October 2015 ** July 2020 **

Last edited:
I don't feel it really goes with the rest of the outfit and it all looks all a bit mismatched .

Last edited:
Professional looking attire for HM today (if just a tad safe and boring LOL!).

The queen looks nice and smart and professional look for the event.

I love the color and fit of the suit! Never have been crazy about the bottom of the pants:flowers:

:previous: I actually kind of love that details on the pants:D

She always looks good with red. Most of my favourite looks from her are red, I can't think of anyone looks better than Letizia in red.

Queen Letizia at the proclamation of the winner of the 2021 Princess of Girona Foundation Award in the “Social” category today, wearing a HUgo Boss jacket again:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Really nice combination and smart looking outfit on the queen today.

Lately, I haven't been thrilled with Leticia's choice of trousers but this combination does look good. Perhaps if I see her standing, I'll find I dislike the trousers again but this far, the outfit is lovely.

Pretty indifferent to the bottom but that is a very nice top and color for her.

Queen Letizia attended the presentation of the report of the “Working Group on the role of women in the internationalization of the Spanish economy” today, wearing her Hugo Boss denim dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery ** July 2018 **

Last edited:
It looks much nicer with the white belt and a really nice look today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom