Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority, but I think she looks fabulous! She looks happy, for a change. I love the scarf, and her hair is wonderful. Thumbs up for me! :)

I may be in the minority, but I think she looks fabulous! She looks happy, for a change. I love the scarf, and her hair is wonderful. Thumbs up for me! :)

Ditto. She looks great.

Letizia looks amazing! I really like this outfit and her in the close-up looks great.

Fingers crossed that she keeps it up! It just proves that she is capable of looking great!!

Well, I find the coat slightly ill-fitting and plastic.
The boots, however, are fine and of decent height. :flowers:

Does she has a leather pants underneath her coat? I am not such a fan of this outfit but I though that was really great of her to be so close with the people around!!

Her hair looks great ;)
I don't like the coat that much but at least it suits her.

Can it be true? No platforms:) She looks very nice today. A necklace would have made it even better, but this is great outfit.

Letizia today looks really pretty. I like the jacket and the turtleneck.

Backside of the jacket. This model is fine

Last edited:
I agree, she looks really good here. I like the jacket in particular, she looks so much prettier in light colors... :)

Two great looks in a row! Love the warm colors on her. It also appears that she has had some blonde high lights put into her hair, giving her a softer, more glowing look. Keep it up, Letizia!

Great outfit, especially the jacket. The colour of this outfit looks good on Letizia.

The jacket is from Mango:
Mangoshop

Last edited:
She looks good; a bit of same old same old IMO. But she's looking good.

Great outfit, especially the jacket. The colour of this outfit looks good on Letizia.

The jacket is from Mango:
Mangoshop

After some of the things she's wore over the last year I never thought I would like anything from Mango. But I really do like this jacket.

A very classic and professional appearance and I really like it.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom