Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray cardigan and gray sweater do not look well together. Cardigan is too short and looks small for Letizia. Beige belt and purse are fine but not enough to save the outfit. In brief, she does not look good today.

Good news - she finally cut her hair!
Bad news - the outfit is still all wrong. All gray, brown belt :bang:

Thanks for pointing the hair cut out, It does look good & I do think the soft layers look good on her.
Outfit, boring & repeated.

Her pants are too high and she picked the wrong belt.

:sleeping: grey.outfit.in.exactly.the.same.combination.as.previously.

I wonder if Letizia is sharing the cardigan with Leonor, another dimension in reclycling.

LOL ... You may just be on to something with your comment on recycling, Duke!

The looks is boring but fortunately the hair and face brighten what's gloomy! :)
The new hairstyle is great and so is the make-up. :):):)

Her hair is very nice, the outfit is okay, nothing outstanding.

Another gray outfit which we saw previously. Boring.
Billed Bladet has nice gallery of Letizia in more colorful outfits, enjoy :flowers:
Billed Bladet
(I hope to see this beautiful orange dress again)

I think we've seen everything before. First of all, grey and beige don't match and secondly, these trousers are awful. Nice haircut though.

Which is your opinion, but not set in stone :whistling: I like grey and beige or grey and brown :)

But honey, three words: Colour Matching Rules - never heard of them before?! :sad: BTW, I love your signature, you love my avi?? :)

Rules are there to be broken :p Especially if it is "No brown in town!" :D Love a brown belt and shoes with a navy suit for men :)

No, not brown in town, d'accord. Just a lovely, sweet, sun-kissed Princess on a beautiful Greek island!

Huh? Do you think "No brown in town" should be followed or not?

:sleeping: grey.outfit.in.exactly.the.same.combination.as.previously.

I wonder if Letizia is sharing the cardigan with Leonor, another dimension in reclycling.

LOL! :lol: The cardi looks too small even for Letizia. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the purple/gray combo though.

17-02-2011 Princess Letizia attended the opening of the 30th edition of the international contemporary art fair (ARCO) at IFEMA in Madrid.
full view 1
side view
close up 1
close up 2

Prepare for colour :flowers:
Shoes still grey, I think that's ok. I don't like this belt. It doesn't go well with the dress imo.

No gray, finally :)
I like the dress, red suit her a lot, but she should throw away these platforms.
I like delicate curls.

Letizia looks very well. Red dress really suits her. Belt is very nice and good combination with dress and shoes.

The style of dress suits Letizia perfectly and the colour is great. I am no fan of the belt and the shoes, well, does she only own this specific pair?

Finally some colour! Nice shade of red, fits her.
Oh, please burn those shoes!

Well done, see what happens when she wears a color.

Letizia looks fine today. I like the cut of the dress and also the colour. The belt is nice.

Well done, see what happens when she wears a color.
That's a totally different woman beyond despute! Finally Leti has broken the ice :);)
Unfortunately, the difference between the shade of the face & the neck leaps to the eye...

the face & hair

Last edited:
She probably doesn't like applying greasy foundation on her neck. The difference is less obvious in the pictures taken from far, or with not so strong flash light.

She probably doesn't like applying greasy foundation on her neck. The difference is less obvious in the pictures taken from far, or with not so strong flash light.

I doubt anyone would apply foundation on the neck. But it should not be a problem to find a foundtaion matching her skin colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom