Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Charlene visited the new Espace Lamartine in Monaco yesterday, September 25:

** Full view **

Like the trousers but too much black .

She looks much better with lighter hair.

A nice look on the Princess and I don't mind the black jacket.

I think she looks nice and I like the length of her trousers.

Charlene at the inauguration of the new rapid intervention vessel of the Maritime and Airport Police Division (DPMA) yesterday evening, September 27:

** Full view **

And meeting the Only Watch community at the Princely Palace today, September 28:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
In pic number 4 ut seems that the trousers are black but the top is dark blue.

Speculative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules.

A suit in camel for Princess Charlene during a reception for the new town twinning between Monaco and Dolceacqua yesterday, November 3:

** instagram gallery **

A lovely colour for this suit but it screams for something on the neckline.

I'm not even excited for what she will wear on the 19th as it will be either camel, white, gray or black/navy blue. I wish she would wear some colour, red would be lovely to represent the national colours but I'm dreaming to think she'll ever wear anything as vibrant as that. It will be the same dismal choices as usual.

The cut of the jacket that she wore for the twinning of Monaco and Dolceacqua is impeccable. But in my modest opinion she could either have worn one of her stupendous necklaces or else a brooch on the lapel of the jacket.

It's black again but it's lovely altogether: Princess Charlene at the Festival des Étoilés Monte-Carlo this evening:

** Upper part ** instagram video **

Last edited:
:previous:
It makes me think of a monk's robe.

I like it. The bateau neck, chain belt and sleeves are very in, very 70's and flattering.

It’s very stylish and she wears it well but it’s not to my taste.

Even though it is black, the style is perfect for Princess Charlene. And it is marvellous seeing her so relaxed, at ease and happy and ultimately that is the most important thing.

Its a really lovely appearance by the Princess and a lovely hairstyle too!

It's black again but it's lovely altogether: Princess Charlene at the Festival des Étoilés Monte-Carlo this evening:

** Upper part ** instagram video **
I like it. The bateau neck, chain belt and sleeves are very in, very 70's and flattering.
It’s very stylish and she wears it well but it’s not to my taste.
Oh what a wonderful breath of fresh air on this thread. The ensemble is lovely and looks wonderful on her even though the colour (black) is not a personal favourite, the style is flattering and and she wears it well even if it isn't the poster's personal taste.

Even though it is black, the style is perfect for Princess Charlene. And it is marvellous seeing her so relaxed, at ease and happy and ultimately that is the most important thing.
Its a really lovely appearance by the Princess and a lovely hairstyle too!
And more comments about how she is relaxed in wearing the ensemble and how she has a new hairstyle. How great it is to see people observing and posting without rancor or barely concealed spite. I look at the dress and earrings and know I could never wear it as I am far to vertically challenged! But oh, she really does lovly and happy.

Charlene looks absolutely wonderful, and the white coat seems to highlight how vivid and glowing one can look in black and white. As per usual she makes neutrals look fantastic and they return the compliment by framing her figure and face to enhance her natural colouring and height beautifully, This particular ensemble is one of her most natural "looks" with a beautifully applied no-makeup makeup look she practically oozes charm and laid back elegance.

It’s so good to see her back to her stylish self over these last few months. Looking forward to National day.

Back
Top Bottom