Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Again another lovely outfit and look on the Princess.

Just needs something to lift it like a nice belt or an interesting accessory. As many people here have said previously, she’s looking very relaxed and healthy.

I love this simple and beautiful look which does justice to her beautiful figure ! Sometimes simple is best !

Charlene at a tribute ceremony to Prince Rainier was held at the National Council in Monaco today, September 8:

** instagram gallery **

A nice suit that would benefit from a better neckline and colour of the vest top underneath. Although I’m getting used to her new hair colour, the cut is not particularly stylish and her hair needs some more bounce ,

The suit is nice but the look needed nicer earrings or a brooch.

Nice suit but I hate the constant black, white, navy and gray choices. It's Summertime I wish she would wear brighter colours. I'm looking forward to seeing what she wears to the picnic in the park today.

Princess Charlene at the annual picnic in Monaco yesterday, September 9 - although I like that she wore something more colourful and although the print itself is nice, I think overall the look is too matronly:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Funny though I can picture Sofia of Spain wear that shirt.

Princess Charlene at the annual picnic in Monaco yesterday, September 9 - although I like that she wore something more colourful and although the print itself is nice, I think overall the look is too matronly:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
It is a big step that she put color... but the color is sad and the print oldish. The whole outfit is too much voluminous.
I don't like and does not really look adapted to the occasion. Another miss.

Yes, like something out of Irene of Greece and Denmark’s closet.
We are talking about the closet of an old and sick Princess. No comparison. Almost 4 decades between the 2 ladies.
But Charlene? Why? I wouldn't think that one of the actual fashion designers would produce this shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a big step that she put color... but the color is sad and the print oldish. The whole outfit is too much voluminous.
I don't like and does not really look adapted to the occasion. Another miss.

It's horrible, the trousers too. Monaco is boiling hot at this time of year so why are the colours so dark and heavy? But then you could say that about everything she wears, her clothes are so dark and dull even in Summertime.

Her fashion choices are all over the place these days. This is not a good look.

I like the top, but it needed to be paired with tailored trousers or something. Not a floor-length shapeless skirt.

She looks like she’s about to sit down in front of a crystal ball and tell your fortune.

Black for the rugby and the first day at school pics too, so depressing looking.

:previous:

At the rugby match in France yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On the first school day of the twins after the summer break today:

** Pic **

The Princess looked lovely on the first day back at school for the twins!

Princess Charlene attended the evening event of the Association of Monegasque Seniors at the Place d’Armes on September 24, the hair is lovely, the top is interesting as to the different sleeves, but sadly it's all black again:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Charlene attended the evening event of the Association of Monegasque Seniors at the Place d’Armes on September 24, the hair is lovely, the top is interesting as to the different sleeves, but sadly it's all black again:

** instagram gallery **
she looks great ! her hair suits her blond !

I like her hair and makeup. As for the top I am just not an asymmetrical person for clothing.

I wonder why she always dresses so severely. Now of course tastes vary.

Princess Charlene does like dark colours, her hair also looks nicer with some length in it.

But the most important thing is that lately she is always looking relaxed and happy.

Hooray, she has ditched the darker shade and gone for a softer, lighter tone that suits her complexion. Love the two piece and it’s fitted style. I can forgive the fact it’s black again because of all the other plus points.

She looks very nice and happy with the people in the event. I like the lighter hair

Back
Top Bottom